SOME GIRLS

gemini1313

So maybe this is far fetched, but I was thinking just MAYBE this song is about Gaga somewhat. Just the whole "some girls are not like me" sounds like it could be about any of the "pretenders" to her throne. Other than that though, you have the EY reference and like Poker Face this song has the whole "game of cards" analogy going on..."it's time to deal so cut the deck." IDK...just a thought.

So maybe this is far fetched, but I was thinking just MAYBE this song is about Gaga somewhat. Just the whole "some girls are not like me" sounds like it could be about any of the "pretenders" to her throne. Other than that though, you have the EY reference and like Poker Face this song has the whole "game of cards" analogy going on..."it's time to deal so cut the deck." IDK...just a thought.

Who is she refering to with the "fake tits, nasty mood, hot chick when she's in the nude" lyrics? Or is it something general?

EDIT: and the "shoot their mouths and talk obscene" part...well, Madonna comes to mind :sneaky:

Uhn. I only see Lady Caca on "I Don't Give A"... :|

Neither is about Gaga. Quit tryin' to put meaning to something when that's not the intention.

Ayo Madonna, me hear say you original, don dada AYoh Madonna me hear say you moh original than Gaga :chuckle:

i didn't care for this song much at all but now it is a top 2 along with love spent! ahh this song is just so catchy. her voice :shock:

i didn't care for this song much at all but now it is a top 2 along with love spent! ahh this song is just so catchy. her voice :shock:

YES!! It doesn't even sound like her in some parts and in other parts it's like she's singing how she used to sing. By that I mean, it's like she's not being so mannered with her singing style as she has been typically since Evita. I can't get enough of this song. I REALLY REALLY hope she does this one on the tour and I don't mean in some video interlude either. I wanna hear the bitch sangin'!! :americanlife:

Neither is about Gaga. Quit tryin' to put meaning to something when that's not the intention.

"theres only one queen and thats Madonna, biatch"

now thats a declaration directed to all of them and probably most to Gaga..

YES!! It doesn't even sound like her in some parts and in other parts it's like she's singing how she used to sing. By that I mean, it's like she's not being so mannered with her singing style as she has been typically since Evita. I can't get enough of this song. I REALLY REALLY hope she does this one on the tour and I don't mean in some video interlude either. I wanna hear the bitch sangin'!! :americanlife:

When I first heard SG I didn't like her way of singing. At all. I didn't recognize her voice. Now I absolutely adore it. :wow:

However I don't think she can pull that vocal performance on tour unless she lip-syncs. There are a lot of vocal effects added to that song, right? That's not her REAL singing voice.

I don't believe Some Girls has anything to do with Gaga, I'm not like the others is a constant theme for Madonna.

When I first heard SG I didn't like her way of singing. At all. I didn't recognize her voice. Now I absolutely adore it. :wow:

However I don't think she can pull that vocal performance on tour unless she lip-syncs. There are a lot of vocal effects added to that song, right? That's not her REAL singing voice.

Exactly. Sounds more like Donna singing.

I REALLY REALLY hope she does this one on the tour and I don't mean in some video interlude either.

haha i'm going to suss this out soon!

Such a good song!! Even better drunk :crazy:

• 2 weeks later...