THE OFFICIAL MADONNA GANG BANGED ME THREAD!!!

ADUSTIO

• 1 month later...

I disagree with the thesis of this article:

http://www.huffingto..._b_1657498.html

Musicians have the creative license to transform experiences into metaphors/similes or fantasies. They should not be held accountable for how impressionable kids in society are.

Besides, didn't Madonna explain that she wrote "Gang Bang" about the self-serving ego and not Guy Ritchie as speculated?

Edited by futurelover

Guest Not4Pussies

Can anyone confirm? It's all over Twitter that Guy O confirmed himself that Gang Bang is the next single and a video was shot yesterday as it will be the performance from the tour.

I think it was expected:

- DYU

- CAC

- HP

- BBB

- HOLIDAY 2001

- GT (i still consider this a live vid with a switch)

- MA

- GB

But at least they filmed it pro and being different from the DVD version

Guy himself told me in Barcelona they were looking into professionally filming the performance to use it as a video, so it would make sense.

i m sure we will get GB video - probably live and later this year LOVE sPENT....there must be a reason why she keeps that song....everybody likes it and she knows that.

she's said before she's not good at choosing singles. It looks like it's not one of her favourites but public reaction has been very positive. It seems like they didn't do any research into what the public liked and got it very wrong.

yes..vogue shouldnt be a single to but public deside that it is a hit...now it is evergreen :D

for GB video...they can use for video not only GB number b ut REVOLVER to...there is lot of coreography that fits well in story...

They made 1/4th of the motel set for the stage. I don't know why they can't be like, "Okay, we will film the video in Russia, we will build a set on a soundstage and film the rest behind a green screen."

They should have hired Robert Rodriguiez to direct. He's known for working on a budget and being a one-man crew.

Oh well. This live video will be professionally shot, it will show off all the stage theatrics of the tour, and give it good exposure. At least we are getting something, that's all I can say.

They made 1/4th of the motel set for the stage. I don't know why they can't be like, "Okay, we will film the video in Russia, we will build a set on a soundstage and film the rest behind a green screen."

They should have hired Robert Rodriguiez to direct. He's known for working on a budget and being a one-man crew.

Oh well. This live video will be professionally shot, it will show off all the stage theatrics of the tour, and give it good exposure. At least we are getting something, that's all I can say.

Rodriguiez would have been an excellent choice as well (if no Tarantino).

However, a live performance of this might actually be good. It's definitely an action-packed number and the huge blood-splattered screens are a cool effect. It's not like "Miles Away" where she was just standing there with a goddam guitar (although that is a pretty good "live" video otherwise).

It's a shame that Tarantino isn't available to direct the video. I think a really violent japanese manga video,similar to what was shown in Kill Bill 1,showing M as a deadly assassin would've been equally as cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Matt Rainey@MattyRainey

According to an inside source; forth single from #MDNA will b "Gang Bang". Also rumoured that a fifth single will be released "I'm Addicted"

:wow:

Who is this person? Are they even an industry insider? Sounds like a fan pulling quotes out of thin air.

I wish there would be more singles, but I seriously doubt it. TUTR has been out for a few weeks and isn't getting traction. Further proof that the first and second singles are the only things that matter when it comes to releasing a Madonna album.