THE OFFICIAL MADONNA GANG BANGED ME THREAD!!!

ADUSTIO

• 3 weeks later...

GANG BANG is LIFE.

Huge mistake not release it with a legendary video. This masterpiece can't be relegated as an album filler in her discography!

Any updates?

• 4 weeks later...

So I'm looking on the Addicted to Sweat DVD's credits to find what mystery Madonna mixes are there and obviously there's none but it's interesting cause I looked t her site and it says "official release for gang bang with tracy young remixes soon" ...

Thought I should share since I never read it on here. It's possible though that it was mentioned to be a single but not anymore...

But you never know...

Thought that was news! ;)

So I'm looking on the Addicted to Sweat DVD's credits to find what mystery Madonna mixes are there and obviously there's none but it's interesting cause I looked t her site and it says "official release for gang bang with tracy young remixes soon" ...

Thought I should share since I never read it on here. It's possible though that it was mentioned to be a single but not anymore...

But you never know...

Thought that was news! ;)

Which site please???

Tracyyoung.com

I even asked her on twitter about the so-called exclusive remixes for addicted to sweat and she said she didn't know anything about any M songs but that she did do the songs on there.

No there's already that mix but it says on her site to wait for the official release coming soon. It could've been the initial idea and she just never changed her site. Who knows...she didn't know what the hell I was talking about when I mentioned the Addicted to Sweat Madonna remixes...I find it strange that they are promoting it as such. Maybe the actual Hard Candy people don't know that it DOESN'T feature M music and just heard Tracy Young'smixes and thought it was M. :lol:

• 3 months later...

German fashion magazin Kaltblut celebrates its first year and they have shot a short fashion movie. In their trailer they use Madonnas gang Bang, but its slightly different, still I like it. I am curious if they used it in whole in that movie