THE OFFICIAL MADONNA GANG BANGED ME THREAD!!!

ADUSTIO

Guest ditaluver

. You edited out the best part when she screams "I WANNA SEE HIM DIE....OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER, NOW DRIVE BITCH"

why the FUCK would anyone edit out THAT part?

thats the fucking heart of the song! LOL

Well, radio wouldn't play that end part. Plus, the song is too long for radio. Something would have to be cut to make it at least three and a half minutes.

I felt the same way about the Hollywood radio edit. They took out the best part: Trip the station, change the channel.

Sacrifices have to be made. At least it would be heard by the masses. Radio edits suck in general, but that's how it goes.

Edited by FrznDrwnWrlD

Tracy Young's GANG BANG private remix

Listen HERE

Download Link

It's really just an extended mix which is good. Not one of her not very good remixes. It's really just a two minute intro slapped onto the album version. I still love this but can't see it opening the show. I think it would work better in section three where it goes all dark and creepy before a big finale. Like Justify My Love in GS.

I couldn't resist any longer and listened to this song in full.

WOW..... AMAZING! I can't imagine how I'll cope after listening to the full album tomorrow!

Guest bluejean

She said the first section of the tour is violent. GANG BANG is totally going to be the show opener i just know it :wow::dramatic:

Yes, I can imagine it opening actually!!

I agree that this is Madonna's best song since MUSIC. Will she open or close the tour with this song?

I think this will be better as a closer. Imagine if she extends that build up.

Guest Xanthium

Well I guess this song is the little engine that could because I just realized it's my most played song from the album so far :shock: I was iffy about it from the beginning but now I truly love it. it was definitely a grower.

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

I can't get tired of this song, I listen to it every day at least a few times and i still love it so much!

it's like, REQUIRED listening for me now.

Well I guess this song is the little engine that could because I just realized it's my most played song from the album so far :shock: I was iffy about it from the beginning but now I truly love it. it was definitely a grower.

I actually played it to my brother's friends who are all straight in my car today. They all loved it!

The ending is probably the best ending of any of her songs!