THE OFFICIAL MADONNA GANG BANGED ME THREAD!!!

ADUSTIO

I love how the songs speeds up for the part she says "And then i discovered, it couldn't get worse, you were building my coffin, you were driving my hearse..." :americanlife::demonic::dramatic:

I absolutely love this song but I feel like she's singing to a female lover or rival.

You just don't call a guy a 'bitch', certainly not a straight guy. I'm getting a 'Thelma and Louise' gone bad vibe. I'm liking the dark dyke :p It's less Guy and more GaGa. Die Bitch!

I absolutely love this song but I feel like she's singing to a female lover or rival.

You just don't call a guy a 'bitch', certainly not a straight guy. I'm getting a 'Thelma and Louise' gone bad vibe. I'm liking the dark dyke :p It's less Guy and more GaGa. Die Bitch!

exactly my thoughts.

This track is pure brilliance but I don't think this will be released as a single you know? Is the NKM and Future Lovers of this record.

I get the reference but it's not like NKM or Future Lovers in quality. This song is BRILLIANT. Those are good songs. Big difference. This song raped me last night.

I love the 'coffin/hearse' section, too, and her delivery there... In fact, I love how the track builds in her vocals -- how she begins all detached and cool, then gets more urgent as she shifts to the coffin/hearse section, and then the end she is just off the hook unhinged. Fierce and ferocious, venomous and vengeful.

I'm glad in the interview she said it's tongue-in-cheek. I realize it's dark and sardonic, but I'm glad she is affirming there is some (campy) humor in it. That's reassuring. Although, of course, there will be people who decry sinister, violent Madonna. (I'm not a supporter of violence, either, I'm just also willing to view this as art... and catharsis.)

The only thing that feels slightly amiss on this track to me is the pitch of her vocals when she's speaking about going straight to hell and that she has a lotta friends there. I feel like if it had been delivered in the same pitch as Erotica/Dita vocals (or, "Waiting" -- 'what do i remind you of?' and 'the next time you look in the mirror, baby, ...'). THAT would be perfection. And that's where her lower register live vocals might even improve this track!

This track is pure brilliance but I don't think this will be released as a single you know? Is the NKM and Future Lovers of this record.

Hmm... See, from this album, I see "I'm Addicted" as the counterpart to NKM and Future Lovers. I also see "I'm Addicted" as a tour opener.

Don't get me wrong -- I am loving "Gang Bang," but considering how the opener (and the one or two songs after it) will receive the press coverage in terms of photos, I don't know that she'd go with "Gang Bang." If she won't release it as a single, she's not going to want it as the associative image for the tour in the media, either.

I'm of a similar mind that it might receive some sort of combo interlude short film and live performance -- either starting live and ending in film, or vice versa. Sort of like DWT -- with Mer Girl Part II at the end of the geisha segment.

its directed at a "guy" listen to the interview posted at rama. she said it..

Yeah, I was going to post this -- she's very clear that it is directed at a male, but ... whatever. Madonna supports listeners having their own interpretations, I suppose.

I agree. I don't care what she says, this is what I feel it's about damn it! :lol:

It's much more interesting this way...

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

The girls in Faster Pussycat would MOST DEF call a guy a BITCH. MADONNA JUST SHOWING A MAN WHO DA BOSS IS.

FASTER PUSSYCAT KILL KILL INSPIRED MUSIC VIDEO THANKS.

The girls in Faster Pussycat would MOST DEF call a guy a BITCH. MADONNA JUST SHOWING A MAN WHO DA BOSS IS.

Did you see -- I'm assuming you did, but the profusion of threads going on makes it hard to tell -- that Madonna referred to both the director of Faster Pussycat Kill Kill and Tarantino in that Flick interview? (I know GimmeSomeMo mentioned it, too, but I don't know who else caught that.) So there's hope!

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Did you see -- I'm assuming you did, but the profusion of threads going on makes it hard to tell -- that Madonna referred to both the director of Faster Pussycat Kill Kill and Tarantino in that Flick interview? (I know GimmeSomeMo mentioned it, too, but I don't know who else caught that.) So there's hope!

Yes i noticed. I don't see Russ Myere's name pop up a lot, so when it does i always notice. I have a few of his films, they're cool sexploitation :wow: full of big buff men and big breasted girls running around naked.

Guest Xanthium

Ok so I listened to the song twice in a row very loudly on my computer and I'm starting to like it. It's growing on me :shock: