THE OFFICIAL MADONNA GANG BANGED ME THREAD!!!

ADUSTIO

Yeah this is my favorite as of right now. I hope Quentin Tarantino is listening.

Can you plese edit the title? I don't know from where the bow came from lol it should be THREAD NO TH :bow: READ. Thank You! :asian:

6th Censored MTV Video. Would love one for the 2010's. :wow:

The only downside to this being released as a single is that the "DRIVE BITCH, DIE BITCH" bits would be edited out and that's one of my favorite parts of the song. :p

Guest northernlad

Tour opener.

That sounds amazing bu I can easily see this as a stand-alone performance à la "Justify My Love" in GS, maybe the penultimate number with a small break before the last song so you get the same faux-encore effect as DWT. I just hope she doesn't throw it in the middle of a section, it's too epic.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

It's the coolest song she's done since MUSIC imo. It wouldn't work as a single sadly, but it'd have a cool video [if done right].

Guest Bitchbag

Best song I've heard in a long time Madonna wise.

Its just....amazing! I'm hoping with everything I have that she does this on tour. Will be so good.

Gang Bang: slayer of fans since 19/03/12.

:clap::bow:

Gang Bang will be included in the setlist of the Madonna World Tour!

No theme has been decided yet for the Madonna World Tour. Everything is still in an evolving stage and Madonna keeps renaming the different sections of show.

Larry Flick interview on SiriusXM

SHE HAS TO MAKE A VIDEO FOR THIS. FULL LENGTH VIDEO THAT WILL GO ON HER YOUTUBE PAGE.

Yes! Filmed by Quentin Tarantino! Are you listening Madonna???