"I'm Addicted" Appreciation Thread

Ugly Hecty

Yes, the lyrics are great. And I love the way she sings "And I can't get it out". To me, this is the strongest track with "Turn Up The Radio", "Some Girls" and "Love Spent". I hope the tour will give them a great exposure. People have to hear them!!!

ok, after a few weeks of listening the album, I think this should have been the follow -up to GMAYL.

IKR. Well, they decided to go with another track from benassi. :wacko:

Finally, I got some ppl in my office hooked on this song. They're now singing MDNA MDMA MDNA MDMA :lmao:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest astonishing!

Quite possibly my favourite from the album. The first 5 songs are so perfect; GGW, GB, I'm Addicted, TUTR, GAYL.

• 4 weeks later...

For some reason whenever I listen to this song the cover of the Deluxe Version pops in in my head. :dazed:

I think that's why it's so many people's favorite... the song came "illustrated" by that psychedelic art cover - or the art cover perfectly fits the song. The song should've been the title track - MDNA! Or perhaps the opening of the CD. It feels like the thing that holds the concept together.

Should have possibly been the first single esp as it igves the album its name and why is the tour choreography some odd knights doing karate? It could have been the club song of the tour with the epic M.D.N.A. ending filling the stadium. She could have finished the evening with the phrase 'I'm addicted to your love' which kind of somes her up. She's addicted to our lurrrve.

Oh Madonna, you missed a hit!

Should have possibly been the first single esp as it igves the album its name and why is the tour choreography some odd knights doing karate? It could have been the club song of the tour with the epic M.D.N.A. ending filling the stadium. She could have finished the evening with the phrase 'I'm addicted to your love' which kind of somes her up. She's addicted to our lurrrve.

Oh Madonna, you missed a hit!

I know, right? :(

This is the only track I really love on the album. Definitely should have been the first single - would have been a much more of an impression and could possibly have been a big hit.

I didn't like this song when I heard it, now it's quite possibly my favorite from the album. :yes:

+1

The first time I heard the album it was my least favorite track and now is my absolute favorite. How can that happen?

Like This

Flick-my-bean

Today, 02:29 AM

I didn't like this song when I heard it, now it's quite possibly my favorite from the album.

yeah I used to skip this track (along with Some Girls) every time I listened to MDNA, but now that is where I start the album. I think it's one of those slow growers....and not the kind of song you quickly get tired of

• 3 weeks later...

The MDNA ending would have been fantastic as the ending to the show. Madonna crying out how's she's addicted to our love and ending in MDNA, MDNA, MDNA. Talk about promoting the album!

The MDNA ending would have been fantastic as the ending to the show. Madonna crying out how's she's addicted to our love and ending in MDNA, MDNA, MDNA. Talk about promoting the album!

I thought she was going to use the song for something like this, to ireact with the people, but...