"I'm Addicted" Appreciation Thread

Ugly Hecty

Guest Drowned Bedtime

^ That's what I hear.

Best dance song on the album. This, Falling Free and I'm A Sinner are really the 3 most solid, least "..." seeming ones. I enjoy the album, but bits sound unfinished, or something.

Give it up to good old Divine for this one :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNjkSIy2HiU

Wow could this song get any gayer? :lmao: I'm definitely hearing some Bobby Orlando Hi-NRG sounds in this which is a harder update of "I Feel Love", and this is that same beat filtered through harder trance. As well as being a fabulous actress Divine put out some great and influential records - "Native Love" also turned up in Róisín Murphy's "Movie Star".

the song reminds me of "what do i have to do" by kylie minogue a bit while listening to the music at around 2,40..

oh yeah now that you point that out, I hear it... I had said previously the repetitive i-i-i i-i-i reminded me of every SAW Kylie track

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Run to this on a treadmill, WHEW, you'll burn some extra calories I assure you *sweats*

Too heavy for me.

Sounds more like a remix song to me.

Dislike the MDNA part...

Stfd. This is another best song on the album. Better than celebration part 2.

love them! she said on Twitter it was the hardest song on the album to write

She did? Well I guess that's why IA is one of her best songs. I ADORE it!! Simple lyrics that make sense yet are very beautiful and even romantic (imo) + a futuristic and addictive sound. Everything fits together perfectly on this track. :inlove: