"I'm Addicted" Appreciation Thread

Ugly Hecty

It is decidedly so, then... Tour opener. (I posted a similar thought in the Gang Bang thread I think it was ... before I'd read this one! Glad to know others are thinking the same way!)

Love this song ... if the Chemical Bros. never remix a Madonna track now, I won't be too disappointed, because that's what this sounds like to me.

I can't wait to hear it full blast in CD quality. It's reminds me so much of Impressive Instant, which is one my favorite Madonna songs ever! It would totally work as a tour opener or closer. The MDNA part is extremely catchy. It was stuck in my head the moment I heard the preview clip. :)

Love this. Could have worked as a good album opener if GGW wasn't in the picture.

But it screams TOUR OPENER. And we know its all about the tour ;-)

This is new favorite M song. Get Together just got replaced!

The lyrics are amazingly simple and clever. Its just pure Madonna, dark and light, airy and heavy all at once.

Ok I'm officially addicted to this song. Like, crazy about it guys. Like all day long I go M D N A and them hum it if I can't listen to it. It's ridiculous how good it is.

The best part is the build up.

"I need to hear your name

Everything feels so strange

I'm ready to take this path

I need to dance...!"

:wow::wow::wow:

Does anybody agree that the end sounds pretty much like the ending of "Nobody Knows Me"? There's a similar sound in there. :wow:

Guest Xanthium

Listened to this 3 times in a row tonight and OMG MY PUSSY WAS POPPING LEFT AND RIGHT.

If she pairs this shit up with Impressive Instant on tour I'm gonna have to be carried out in a BODY BAG.

I want this to be the opening tour song..with the backdrop of ala- Devil Wont Recognize You from Sticky & Sweet + Future Lovers but more colorful like #MDNA album layout...with water drops...one by one then..boooooooooooooooom she will emerge from the depth of the stage or something like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eciYA7rygsw

Is it too much to ask? ;)

Listened to this 3 times in a row tonight and OMG MY PUSSY WAS POPPING LEFT AND RIGHT.

If she pairs this shit up with Impressive Instant on tour I'm gonna have to be carried out in a BODY BAG.

Love it! :lmao:

This song is just a relentless ear fuck......it completely blew me away on first listen. By far my favourite MDNA track!

Let us pray

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Yes, today was great but I'm totally spent. Just woke up on the couch with this song still doing the rounds in my head; off to bed for me :wacko:

She SLAYED me, my family, my biologically distant chimpanzee relatives, and my unborn children with this song. Shame on her for making it track 3; I replay it too damn much. The rest of the album is starting to get envious. You social networking gorls, log onto those Twitters, flood Guy O's account, and ENSURE that she'll perform it on the upcoming tour.