GIRL GONE WILD VIDEO: FUCKING SUPREME!!!

Ai Papi Si.

Tomorrow. Though they should just put that shit up now so I can shove it down all my friends throats :lol:

Exactly what I'll be doing lol :thumbsup:

People are so thick :rotfl:

"um. it's b&w. 'girl' is like 'ladies'. there's a wall."

:rotfl:

------------

Is the 1 dude flashing half his dick @ the beginning? :flirt:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

"um. it's b&w. 'girl' is like 'ladies'. there's a wall."

:rotfl:

WHEW there's more!

"Beyonce did gender bender first, Single Ladies back up dancer was a tranny!"

WHEEEEEW.

OMFG !!!!!!

Anybody who said she was going to make a half Arse Shitty Vdo will be eating their words !

Gravity Defying Madonna

Properly choreography

Group Orgy with Male Models

You'll love the part where se says " Forgive Me ' SluttyDonna !!!!

Model with crown of Thorn

Madonna crying black tears .

I mean it's the most awesome vdo since one of her ROL era for me !

STUNNING !!!!

Guest Not4Pussies

Love the nod to Tura Satana as Varla in Faster Pussycat Kill Kill Kill with the outfit she wears in the dancing section

tura1.jpg

Bitch is making me like this song !!! :rant::rant::rant:

is that her new alter ego? she mentioned the directors films

probably gonna see that on tour

Guest Pud Whacker

Love the nod to Tura Satana as Varla in Faster Pussycat Kill Kill Kill with the outfit she wears in the dancing section

tura1.jpg

Bitch is making me like this song !!! :rant::rant::rant:

love varla.

I DONT THINK, I DO IT.

:lol:

WHEW there's more!

"Beyonce did gender bender first, Single Ladies back up dancer was a tranny!"

WHEEEEEW.

WHEWWWWW CHALD. 2 much serving, not enough utensils.

OMG, that video was so hot.

The male models, the male dancers.

The dancing!!

MADONNA!

So sexy. So perfect. I am laughing in excitment.

GURL IS DELIVERING THIS ERA!!

Guest groovyguy

MTV comments on it...

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1681471/madonna-girl-gone-wild-video.jhtml

:inlove:

Madonna Owns 'Girl Gone Wild' Title In New Video

Queen of Pop pays homage to her Erotica days with saucy black-and-white clip for second MDNA single.

281x211.jpg?quality=0.85

While Madonna favored vintage, kitschy, colorful images for her "Give Me All Your Luvin" video, the Queen of Pop opted for black-and-white sex for her just-released "Girl Gone Wild" clip.

Shot by fashion photographers Mert and Marcus (who also did the album's more multihued artwork), the video was the perfect homage to the singer's foxy "Sex" book and Erotica days of the '90s. Crunchy, sexy and edgy, the "GGW" clip is certainly the perfect response for anyone yearning for that Madge of yesteryear.

Twenty years after Madonna had conservative-minded folks worried about her sexy influence over pop culture, the singer can still make us want her and whatever brand of sex she's selling. Pleather, whips, chains and same-sex action define the images in the saucy clip. While "Give Me" featured pals Nicki Minaj and M.I.A., the only "Girl" in this video is Madge, who gets raunchy with a number of male dancers.

The video opens with Madonna in full glamour mode (big hair and diva makeup) declaring how she wants to be good but just can't fight the bad. We mean, who could blame her with all that eye candy around? Spastic shots of her doing yoga are intercut with ones of her dancing around and sexy male dancers posing with one another (and sharing an apple in a way we haven't seen before). The video also features an electrifying dance sequence, with men in tights and heels, really calling attention to Madonna's never-ending need to create memorable images.

It's clear this girl wants to have fun and she wants to be licked, kissed and grinded on by hot dudes. This is Madonna, so fans shouldn't be surprised that she's favoring erotic scenes in which she mugs for the camera with beefy guys all over her. Eventually, Madge proves she's still got the moves when she joins the dancers for another choreographed sequence.

As the video continues to show the singer and her dancers just being attractive with one another, the final shot is a close-up of Madonna, crying thick, black tears, proving that wild girls are saddest when the party is over.

Mert and Marcus are best known for their work as fashion photographers, and that influence is certainly felt in this video. It plays out as if it's a series of shots in a fashion magazine. MDNA, the singer's 12th studio album, is set for release on Monday. "GGW" is the second single from it.