GIRL GONE WILD VIDEO: FUCKING SUPREME!!!

Ai Papi Si.

Guest Not4Pussies

I'M LIKE HEY EY EY EY

HEY EY EY EY EY!

I'M A FAG GON WHALD.

LIKE A FAG GON' WHALD.

MADONNA MANAGED TO JUST SLAY MY ENTIRE LIFE, FUCK MY EYE SOCKETS, STIFFEN MY DICK, AND BRING A SMILE TO MY FACE within 3 minutes and 45 seconds. That was the best thing I've watched in a long time, not only because of the utter GREATNESS of the entire video, but thew meaning behind it. No need to obviously say the videos controversial (half-dressed homoerotica) because her being alive, well, relevant, and STILL HOT is controversy in itself. Too old my ass. She just shat on the age barrier and officially made it possible for GaGa, Rihanna, and the gorls to ever dream of having a career after 50 in mainstream pop music.

MADONNA IS THAT BITCH. WOW.

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

^ THAT GIF :lmao: I LOVE KAZAKY!!!

REASON #3442 WHY THE GIRL GONE WILD VIDEO IS EVERYTHANG:

Those were not heterosexual backup dancers merely strutting around in heels for a paycheck; those were faggots in every sense of the word. Shameless, fierce, and ready to werq. A foolish mortal would confuse them for mere eye-candy, but WE as Madonna fans know that the video was a giant THANK YOU to the gays of the universe. Heels or no heels, Madonna just showcased the actual SEX APPEAL of gay men for 3 minutes and 51 seconds without making them look completely tacky & sexlessly cartoonish (take note Gaga and Kylie Minogue especially).

I'M EMPOWERED.

Okay, so after a few watches, my thoughts: I think it's hot. She looks great. 4MTSTW, the images in your signature are especially great. I just wish it wasn't so repetitive. Similar (it not exactly the same?) shots of smoke being exhaled and those boys eating the apple over and over really aren't necessary. Would David Fincher have done that in "Express Yourself"? I also have a problem with it basically being the same thing Madonna did in the early '90s - only what's the point now? It's been done.

All that said, hotness. And I'm glad to see some actual choreography! It really took my by surprise because up until that point it was the usual gyrating and acrobatics.

but those guys are too femme..

WRONG

Your 'too fem' argument is as invalid as the 'Madge is too old' soundbite.

I'm not here for GAY MEN masquerading as tough guys nor am I a fan of the typical gay-for-pay straight backup dancers strutting their stuff trying to serve that which only a real faggot can. They were everything; aside from showing of her vadge, Madonna gave them the stage and they stole the show. Refreshing to see since the last mainstream video I've seen that proudly displayed gay men in such a positive light was Vogue.

I love the uncensored version, but still I miss the one scene that the black model kissing the glass which was on the preview link :thumbsup:

Guest ditaluver

you can always tell when the kids get out of school. the madonna bashing gets amped up

hahahaha its so ridiculous