GIRL GONE WILD VIDEO: FUCKING SUPREME!!!

Ai Papi Si.

You, you, you and you and GARLIC TOO.

:lmao:

It's weird because I'm sure they sing 'Gareth Pugh'. Guess it does sound like 'garlic phew' though. :rotfl: Love Kazaky and seeing Madonna dance with them shows how brilliant a dancer she is. Her physical ability is extremely underrated.

what yoga pose? That's actually the floor with the camera at 90°. :lmao:

So she is actually fucking the wall. :wow:

I was wondering if people had noticed that. :lol:

Guest Xanthium

The more I watch the video the more I love it. And it definitely helps in liking the song more. My favorite scene is the dance sequence. There's just something about men in black tights and high heels that is so fucking sexy.

The more I watch the video the more I love it. And it definitely helps in liking the song more. My favorite scene is the dance sequence. There's just something about men in black tights and high heels that is so fucking sexy.

I don't see their heels as sexy myself, but I respect their athleticism. :lol: My baby Jon was nuzzling the queens face but looking kind of awkward. Even Madonna can't distract his love for me. :inlove:

music-video-madonna-girl-gone-wild-directed-by-mert-and-marcus-2.png

Jon-Kortajarena-for-Armani-Jeans-Fall-Winter-201112-costin-m-03.jpg

:D. Seriously though, did Madonna employ me to make this video? It's almost uncanny. :lol:

I can't stop watching.....I'm fucking mesmerized. :drool:

I really hated this song. But all that is but a distant memory. I think it sounds epic now.

I've seen the light! :bow:

:D . Seriously though, did Madonna employ me to make this video? It's almost uncanny. :lol:

That's the only problem I see with the video. Its tailor made for her main demographic. We'll enjoy it, but will it be too gay for the general public?

Personally, I love the video.... but, she's looking for a mainstream hit...

That's the only problem I see with the video. Its tailor made for her main demographic. We'll enjoy it, but will it be too gay for the general public?

Personally, I love the video.... but, she's looking for a mainstream hit...

According to Madonna her main demographic is 18 - 27 year old females :lmao:

In the UK, there are music channels but not really any main TV outlets for music videos anymore. I imagine it will be a case of traffic driven to the youtube site and people sharing it. The video is great but the song is another choice that has split both fans and critics. Definitely one of the weaker album tracks.

How short did he actually cut M's hair? I love the big long hair she's been sporting this era, and I was hoping she would have it for the tour as well. BRING ON THE EXTENSIONS!

Guest Bitchbag

It's not her best but its a new Madonna video so I'm happy :) Love the dance scene with Kazaky. She is looking stunning. Show em how its done gurl!

Also, who fell for this? Who is this beast? (if it's any of you I apologise for calling you a beast.Not. :p)

It's not her best but its a new Madonna video so I'm happy :) Love the dance scene with Kazaky. She is looking stunning. Show em how its done gurl!

Also, who fell for this? Who is this beast? (if it's any of you I apologise for calling you a beast.Not. :p )

that's actually me in that video. i went... um, i went wild.

:lmao::lmao: i kid i kid! it's not me, but i LOVE her!

Well that's certainly a fan/gay video haha, that bit at the beginning with what I assume is a banana in his speedo's will certainly raise a few eyebrows when my mums sees it! But I do think its great and M looks gorgeous x

Guest groovyguy

madonnarama.com ‏ @_madonnarama

Dancers in the #GirlGoneWild video are the @KazakyOfficial. #Madonna is wearing Zoraide and @MSchmidtStudios [via @AriannePhillips]