GIRL GONE WILD VIDEO: FUCKING SUPREME!!!

Ai Papi Si.

Guest Not4Pussies

imagine a video directed by Mert + Marcus for Turn Up the Radio?

in color and a summertime sadness feel to it (thank you Lana)

like their fashion video campaigns

imagine a video directed by Mert + Marcus for Turn Up the Radio?

in color and a summertime sadness feel to it (thank you Lana)

like their fashion video campaigns

There has to be a 3rd video. There has to be. She can't pull another Hard Candy on us. Please no, Madonna! I don't care if you use Mert & Marcus ova and ova again, just give us a video for Turn Up The Radio <333

Guest Not4Pussies

There has to be a 3rd video. There has to be. She can't pull another Hard Candy on us. Please no, Madonna! I don't care if you use Mert & Marcus ova and ova again, just give us a video for Turn Up The Radio <333

i really hope there is too. a decent proper video.

i think by the time TUTR is released she'll be on tour no?

when she's on tour she makes these videos: get together, jump, miles away, celebration

hope Guy O. and Interscope make her shoot a video before tour kicks off at the end of May

I was NOT encouraged to see that the sticker on the cover of the deluxe boasted only about GMAYL and GGW. (+5 extra songs) No mention of third single.

Then again ... COADF stickers highlighted Hung Up, Sorry, and Jump. Jump was fourth single not third. And Hard Candy stickers included Beat Goes On, even though that obviously never was released at all. So ... I suppose it doesn't necessarily mean anything.

I Love Love Love it ! I love the ' Please forgive me ' orgy part ! It makes me like the song even more.

Ps. A complete Moron on my FB said he saw 'elements' of Alejandro so I fucking ripped him a new arsehole.

i really hope there is too. a decent proper video.

i think by the time TUTR is released she'll be on tour no?

when she's on tour she makes these videos: get together, jump, miles away, celebration

hope Guy O. and Interscope make her shoot a video before tour kicks off at the end of May

But we also got videos like Future Lovers/I Feel Love, and S&ST Die Another Day from the same time periods. I realize they're not full finished videos, but I'm just saying she's obviously spent time filming those during tour prep. We could still hold out a little hope that she might be able to film something before touring starts that could be used in service to both the single and the tour.

This is her gayest video ever! its too much even for me! :lol:

She looks amazing. It has some great iconic scenes. That dancing part felt a bit like Janet Jackson but she did it her way. I love the last scene with the blood on her eyes.

I'm not too found on men in high heels though :nocomment:

But we also got videos like Future Lovers/I Feel Love, and S&ST Die Another Day from the same time periods. I realize they're not full finished videos, but I'm just saying she's obviously spent time filming those during tour prep. We could still hold out a little hope that she might be able to film something before touring starts that could be used in service to both the single and the tour.

SOMEONE TWEET GUY OSEARY :lol:

I am optimistic that we will get a third vdo from MDNA. Hard Candy wasn't an epic record but MDNA is SO EPIC and I think they will try to prolong this EPICNESS for as long as they can .

( I mean god knows when she will release the next studio album .) Also the whole universe is in love with MDNA and Madonna knows it.

Guest Not4Pussies

didn't drownedmadonna report back when the new album rumors started about the promo strategy and the way they wanted the album to have longetivity and release a lot of singles?

hopefully we get more than 3 videos. if confessions can get 4 why not MDNA

plus she is gonna extend the tour next year, so she needs something out to support the tour, she's not with Warner anymore

Guest Xanthium

Ok, my initial impressions of the video. Loved it in black and white. Loved her white wig (the one she wore during the bleeding eyes shot). Loved the Kazaky FAGGOTRY. Did they actually appear in the video or just choreograph it? Cause I didn't recognize any of their faces. So happy it was a proper video and not GI2M part 2. Liked the dance routine but wish the choreography was a bit more fierce. Liked all the smoking. I rolled my eyes at the yoga posing in the beginning with her feet on the wall. Didn't she do that shit in Me Against The Music? Loved the appearance of the Impressive Instant hose! Overall, a very good video. I was impressed she actually put effort into it. I liked how the S&M stuff was downplayed. I thought it would be more and I'm glad it wasn't. I liked the moves she did in the white room, it reminded me of the white boxes from Human Nature. When will this be on iTunes to purchase?

Ok, my initial impressions of the video. Loved it in black and white. Loved her white wig (the one she wore during the bleeding eyes shot). Loved the Kazaky FAGGOTRY. Did they actually appear in the video or just choreograph it? Cause I didn't recognize any of their faces. So happy it was a proper video and not GI2M part 2. Liked the dance routine but wish the choreography was a bit more fierce. Liked all the smoking. I rolled my eyes at the yoga posing in the beginning with her feet on the wall. Didn't she do that shit in Me Against The Music? Loved the appearance of the Impressive Instant hose! Overall, a very good video. I was impressed she actually put effort into it. I liked how the S&M stuff was downplayed. I thought it would be more and I'm glad it wasn't. I liked the moves she did in the white room, it reminded me of the white boxes from Human Nature. When will this be on iTunes to purchase?

Some Kazaky dancers were in it, not all of them though. And they didn't choreograph - some chick did. Madonna just loves those poofs.

Did they actually appear in the video or just choreograph it? Cause I didn't recognize any of their faces.

Kazaky are dancing with her. The main dancers are right in front, left and right from Madonna (the fuglier one is on the right and he is also the choreographer of Kazaky).

Guest Xanthium

Oh ok good. I just LOVE Kazaky so much! So happy she's working with them! Somebody let me know STAT when a screenshot of the bleeding eyes shot shows up. Gotta put that bitch on Facebook! :lol:

I Love Love Love it ! I love the ' Please forgive me ' orgy part ! It makes me like the song even more.

Ps. A complete Moron on my FB said he saw 'elements' of Alejandro so I fucking ripped him a new arsehole.

There are indeed elements of "Alejandro" - except they were originally elements of things Madonna had done! I'm sure the high heels thing is going to get the little monsters who don't know their history all worked up. Although the dripping crying eyeliner is something Gaga did in the artwork for The Fame Monster, so those two things combined are going to inflate the monsters' heads.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.theprophetblog.net/music-video-madonna-girl-gone-wild

Madonna‘s new single “Girl Gone Wild” may be a whole lotta mehhh (review here), but the Holy Queen of Pop has made up for the questionable audio with an undeniably stellar music video.

Now, I’m just gonna warn you straight off the bat that the video is a little gay. And by ‘little’ I mean utterly buttfuckingly homo fagtacular to the max times ten gay, so if you have a problem with that kind of thing then you should probably exit this ride now.

Directed and conceptualized by fashion photographers Mert & Marcus, “Girl Gone Wild” simultaneously serves as homage to Madonna’s classic videos like a “Vogue” and “Justify My Love”, a nod to her old life as New York City nightclub staple, and a stinging slap in the face to Lady GaGa’s “Alejandro”, as if to say, “I did this first and I can still do it better“.

Stiletto-clad Ukrainian dance troupe Kazaky bring their famously homoerotic choreography to the clip, getting down in the background while Madonna gets groped by a gaggle of gorgeous gays.

The whole affair is highly-sexual, but Madonna executes it in such a camp fashion that it no longer carries the air of desperation that some of her other work has. Gone are the days of Madge looking like a sex-starved succubus flashing her vagina to stay relevant — now she’s a confident deeevah who knows that she’s the hottest 53-year-old on the planet, and just wants to show it off.

Madonna brought everything to this video, even executing what could these days be considered as some very solid choreography. Sure, it’s not Janet Jackson circa “Rhythm Nation”, but she easily out-danced the majority of today’s pop tarts with ease, and if she can pull it off live, I’ll be utterly slayed.

Damn it. This video is so good that I’m going to have to start stanning for the song now. Madge has left me with no choice!