GIRL GONE WILD VIDEO: FUCKING SUPREME!!!

Ai Papi Si.

Girl Gone Wild is the official theme song for WWE's Wrestlemania this year

they played part of the song and promoted the album on Monday Night Raw

I was upstairs and came running down the stairs when I heard the song being played lol

Girl Gone Wild is the official theme song for WWE's Wrestlemania this year

they played part of the song and promoted the album on Monday Night Raw

I was upstairs and came running down the stairs when I heard the song being played lol

I heard the beginning of GGW and was like, "What the fuck is going on here?" :lol:

Ok so as we know that GGW isn't going to reach any top of any country anytime now, her team should release a new single, because this amazing album should have a strong chart single to promote

Ok so as we know that GGW isn't going to reach any top of any country anytime now, her team should release a new single, because this amazing album should have a strong chart single to promote

true: she should go for the brilliant songs, and if they are not added to the radio, who cares

GGW is the most downloaded song from MDNA on iTunes. People seem to like it. Gang Bang is the best selling non single from MDNA. TUTR is pretty low on the list, I guess iTunes customers don't like it as much as we do.

TUTR is pretty low on the list, I guess iTunes customers don't like it as much as we do.

It's my least favourite on the album so far (after GGW and GMAYL).

Yes I feel the same. When i heard TUTR as a snippet i was sooo excited then i heard the full song and ...Nothing. It's so not memorable and not single-worthy .

I like TUTR but I don't think it's the big,amazing song that many critics were saying it is.I actually think it's kinda repetitive and I still think GGW is a better single.

GGW is the most downloaded song from MDNA on iTunes. People seem to like it. Gang Bang is the best selling non single from MDNA. TUTR is pretty low on the list, I guess iTunes customers don't like it as much as we do.

Looks like people know what they're doing and the know it all fans should just let things happen for once...GGW is one of my Most listened to songs on MDNA.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/03/28/girl-gone-wild-blk-dnm-zoraide-youtube-and-fun-fact/

Madonna gone Wild for BLK DNM

In a new incarnation of the alpha woman, Madonna appears in the black and white video wearing BLK DNM, the downtown New York brand conceived by Swedish fashion designer Johan Lindeberg. Madonna dances in Jeans 8 in DLNCY BLACK—the label’s popular high-rise, stretch denim fit.

20120328-news-madonna-girl-gone-wild-blk-dnm.jpg

For more information about BLK DNM and to view the entire BLK DNM collection please visit www.BLKDNM.com

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/03/28/girl-gone-wild-blk-dnm-zoraide-youtube-and-fun-fact/

Madonna gone Wild for Zoraide

Madonna wears Zoraide footwear made of black silk embroidered with silver thread, custom-made by Paola Bay in her recent “Girl Gone Wild” video.

She told Style.com…

[Madonna] wanted them as high as possible and to be able to dance with them on. We did three fittings to make sure they were like second skin.

20120323-news-madonna-girl-gone-wild-video-zoraide.jpg

My least favorite song from the album, as well.

:|

Girl Gone Wild should really figure prominently on the charts. It's such a waste for it to be not a hit!

Week 4 Chart Performance

US iTunes as of 30 March, 2012 8:35 PM

# 101 Girl Gone Wild - Madonna

US Dance Club Play

# 7

Canada Hot 100

# 77

Canada Digital

(out)

(more at)http://mymonumentalicons.blogspot.com/2012/03/madonna-girl-gone-wild-chart_31.html

:(

Guest Not4Pussies

I know it has nothing to do with MAdonna directly buuut look what one of her dancers tweeted: How is it that I'm heading to ReHEARSALS for "M" with a SPANiSh MOdEL still in my bed ; ) jajaja Looks like it's going to be a GREAT WEEk!!! That's the dancer from Super Bowl, GGW video. He's dancing in the back on Madonnas right, our left if we watch video. He's fucking the Spanish model in the video. Lucky bastard.

There's nothing I can add that hasn't been said before really. This is a kick ass video! Yes, The Queen of videos is back where she belongs. Well done M.

Your a week and a half late.

:angel:

Chart Performance for Madonna - Girl Gone Wild Week 4

US iTunes as of 02 April, 2012 9:56 PM

# 164 Girl Gone Wild - Madonna

US Dance Club Play

# 7

Canada Hot 100

# 77

Canada Digital

(out)

AIRPLAY Charts

Canada

# 60

Croatia

# 40

Macedonia

# 18

Tokyo

# 24

Israel

# 8

Hong Kong

# 1

more at http://mymonumentalicons.blogspot.com/2012/03/madonna-girl-gone-wild-chart_31.html

:blink:

I know it has nothing to do with MAdonna directly buuut look what one of her dancers tweeted: How is it that I'm heading to ReHEARSALS for "M" with a SPANiSh MOdEL still in my bed ; ) jajaja Looks like it's going to be a GREAT WEEk!!! That's the dancer from Super Bowl, GGW video. He's dancing in the back on Madonnas right, our left if we watch video. He's fucking the Spanish model in the video. Lucky bastard.

Pictures please! LOL

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6868

Girl Gone Wild video on UK iTunes

Live from the UK - UK fans, the Girl Gone Wild video is now available to download on the iTunes music store for 1.89 £.

The physical single is set to hit the stores in mid April, with the CD Single to be released on April 13 (Germany, the Netherlands, etc.) April 16 (UK) and 17 (Italy) and the picture disc the following week (April 20/23/24).

ggw_video_itunes_500.jpg

I went to watch the video on youtube today and BAN! They switched to the clean version, that's right, the ultimate and perfect official version is gone! And the marvelous crotch grab is gone too! :thumbsdown: