GIRL GONE WILD VIDEO: FUCKING SUPREME!!!

Ai Papi Si.

The video is alright but not the masterstroke everyone seems to be bandying about. She looks great though.

How so? Not being bitchy at all, as I am one of the few who doesn't think ROL is among her best clips. Just curious as to what u think Is lacking in GGW vid? I feel it has style, strong imagery, great dancing, editing, concept and hot Madge!

I don't know what happening with the video on youtube. terrible low views. Of course it premiered on E Online and that day it was not on youtube but maybe because it is age restricted and you have to log in to view it makes the video to increase less.

you don't have to login, just enter your dob. The video is not even on iTunes. This is like Warner days.

but it doesn't even appear for me when you type in search box on youtube Madonna Girl Gone Wild...

but it doesn't even appear for me when you type in search box on youtube Madonna Girl Gone Wild...

It's not appearing for me in the UK either. I think they've restricted its release to countries where the is available to buy. Has it been released in Romania?

It's not appearing for me in the UK either. I think they've restricted its release to countries where the is available to buy. Has it been released in Romania?

No but I can view it if I click on the link.But I also have to be logged in on my youtube account.

I don't know what happening with the video on youtube. terrible low views. Of course it premiered on E Online and that day it was not on youtube but maybe because it is age restricted and you have to log in to view it makes the video to increase less.

doesnt it take a while for the numbers to show up? GMAYL was stuck at like 300 views for 24 hrs.

The views are low because it is flagged for nudity. People without YouTube accounts cannot view it. This wouldn't be a problem if interscope/vevo uploaded a censored version but they have not. Another screw up :lol:

Yes. That's what I was thinking about. It will have not even half of GMAYL views.

How so? Not being bitchy at all, as I am one of the few who doesn't think ROL is among her best clips. Just curious as to what u think Is lacking in GGW vid? I feel it has style, strong imagery, great dancing, editing, concept and hot Madge!

That's not bitchy. :D

I can't really explain it. I don't hate it. She looks gorgeous and it's nice that the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles put in an appearance, but it's another "Madonna humps wall, falls down, goes boom in scorpion pose" clip that gives off a tour interlude vibe.

I'm just being a brat.

The views are low because it is flagged for nudity. People without YouTube accounts cannot view it. This wouldn't be a problem if interscope/vevo uploaded a censored version but they have not. Another screw up :lol:

Interscope are clearly USELESS, with the material this could have been her most successful era since ROL but alas its a total MESS :lmao:

Guest Xanthium

Interscope is really dropping the ball in several instances. Warner Bros. isn't looking too bad in hindsight. To answer SomeOfShane's earlier question, the GGW video does have a cloud of 'been there, done that' hanging over it. I mean, just the photo collage showing how it resembles JML, Vogue, Human Nature, Bad Girl, and Erotica is proof enough. Still she looked great in GGW, it's a fun video and the choreography/inclusion of Kazaky is fabulous. Plus it's nice for her to do B&W again.

That's not bitchy. :D

I can't really explain it. I don't hate it. She looks gorgeous and it's nice that the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles put in an appearance, but it's another "Madonna humps wall, falls down, goes boom in scorpion pose" clip that gives off a tour interlude vibe.

I'm just being a brat.

I get your point.

That's why GMAYL delivered in all areas, especially editing. I usually think the backdrop/interlude videos are much better than single promo vids.

I got this email today from Twitter Counter:

The black and white video for Madonna’s latest single, “Girl Gone Wild” dropped Tuesday night. And since its launch, a large number of people on Twitter are talking about the new controversial music video. A great chance for us to show you the awesome power of Twitter Tracker!

Twitter tracker allows you to identify general attitudes towards your brand, or any subject you would like to track on Twitter. In our case monitoring what people say on Twitter about the new Madonna music video. We’ve been tracking tweets since March 21 and based on those tweets 87% of the Twitter users in general think that the video is wild, hot and very well done.

The other 13% thinks it’s inappropriate, a reductive version of Alejandro by Lady Gaga and that Madonna is way too old to be doing a music video like Girl Gone Wild.

Look at the graphics here: http://twittercounter.com/pages/twitter-tracker/2889-Madonna

TWITTERDONNA :wow: