GIRL GONE WILD VIDEO: FUCKING SUPREME!!!

Ai Papi Si.

you can always tell when the kids get out of school. the madonna bashing gets amped up

hahahaha its so ridiculous

:rotfl:

Is she getting bashed? I don't read anything but i expected it to be. She is totally shoving her SEX in everyone throats.

The mongstas can't take that BOMBSHELL. :lol:

Guest groovyguy

you can always tell when the kids get out of school. the madonna bashing gets amped up

hahahaha its so ridiculous

:lmao: Elementary School?

IT'S ON HER OFFICIAL YOUTUBE PAGE NOW.

Oh my god. I am heartily knocked the fuck out with this music video.

It's even more amazing today. Like seeing it for the first time. Let me just loon it out again for a sec here.

The dance sequence is no words. :cries:

I have to mention the anti-gravity room once more. It's amazing.

Those beautiful creatures groping on M. Believe it, that fuck me face was genuine.

The spinning tower of flesh. Need I say more.

The legs. Visually stunning. Fierceness distilled.

And what about the beginning and the pose and the face with the light penetrating the walls. Gorgeous.

All of it.

My rating: death drop/10.

WRONG

Your 'too fem' argument is as invalid as the 'Madge is too old' soundbite.

I'm not here for GAY MEN masquerading as tough guys nor am I a fan of the typical gay-for-pay straight backup dancers strutting their stuff trying to serve that which only a real faggot can. They were everything; aside from showing of her vadge, Madonna gave them the stage and they stole the show. Refreshing to see since the last mainstream video I've seen that proudly displayed gay men in such a positive light was Vogue.

she stole from FEMME gay Kazakhs..FLOP!

:lmao:

It's even more amazing today. Like seeing it for the first time. Let me just loon it out again for a sec here.

Those beautiful creatures groping on M. Believe it, that fuck me face was genuine.

And what about the beginning and the pose and the face with the light penetrating the walls. Gorgeous.

All of it.

how she bangs the wall in the beat.. :inlove:

All of it.

Baby Dei you're the one. Join the choreo class this Friday, 4 pm, Dundas street. <3

Guest Xanthium

WRONG

Your 'too fem' argument is as invalid as the 'Madge is too old' soundbite.

I'm not here for GAY MEN masquerading as tough guys nor am I a fan of the typical gay-for-pay straight backup dancers strutting their stuff trying to serve that which only a real faggot can. They were everything; aside from showing of her vadge, Madonna gave them the stage and they stole the show. Refreshing to see since the last mainstream video I've seen that proudly displayed gay men in such a positive light was Vogue.

PREACH! TESTIFY!

I want real FAGGOTS with real FAGGOTRY representin' for me THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I'm so GODDAMN sick of the "straight-acting" gay guys HIJACKING my community. If you don't like fems and they bother you so much go play in THE STRAIGHT WORLD. If it wasn't for us QUEENS you wouldn't have the legal rights that you do now. SELF-LOATHING BUTCH WANNABE TRYING TO FIT IN WITH BREEDERS HIDING IN THE SHADOWS FUCKING IN PARKS MOTHERFUCKERS.

This video is fantastic! Can't believe all the positive comments that are being made about it on youtube and E!Online :bow:

I LOVE this video, the choreography is EVERYTHING :thumbsup:

And DEATH at Gaga fans saying she copied Alejandro, i'm DYING of laughing :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Wait? Isn't that the video that Gaga admitted was pretty much an homage to VOGUE? Good grief... I loathe this whole nonsense regarding Madonna vs. Lady Gaga fans. Both sides are just nutty, but it's clear to me that anyone saying Madonna copied Lady Gaga from that video is off their rocker since that video is so much like Vogue.

Anyway, the video... is EVERYTHANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)