GIRL GONE WILD VIDEO: FUCKING SUPREME!!!

Ai Papi Si.

Guest Vanderpump

The version I bought on iTunes is the uncensored version, it also has an explicit label on it (iTunes US).

The version I bought on iTunes is the uncensored version, it also has an explicit label on it (iTunes US).

Thank you! Now I'm gonna buy! :thumbsup:

Guest groovyguy

http://madonnascrapbook.blogspot.com/2012/04/you-want-piece-of-madonnas-model-rob.html

You Want a Piece of Madonna's Model, Rob Evans, from Girl Gone Wild?

Over on RentBoy.com there is a suspicious ad of Rob Evans, the naked model in Madonna's Girl Gone Wild video. His specialties are Leather, Fisting, Anal, Oral, Latex, Role Playing, PNP, Kissing, Toys and Feet.

tumblr_m196fdqDtb1qbbb7uo1_500-1_0.gif

tumblr_m1s3i1UHIu1qmfg9bo1_500.gifAshton?

The name is ASHTON - 11.5 INCH HUNG "Egyptian &

Hondurian" At Your Service !

Enter My World And Get Satisfied

tumblr_m20wnbdz4i1qlycwjo2_500.png

:cool:

After hitting # 111 in the UK last week before it's official single release (due to downloads alone and little airplay), Girl Gone Wild bubbles under the US Hot 100 once more at # 108. This is a positive sign and will $urely give Madonna another dance hit on the clubs proceeding GMAYL. Some more countries see GGW appreciate a bit on the charts which could have been caused by MDNA's global success. more at http://mymonumentalicons.blogspot.com/2012/04/madonna-girl-gone-wild-chart.html

:)

I was watching Fashion Police, and everyone was RAVING about how good Madonna looks in the GGW video and at the Ultra Music Festival for a 53 year old. They love her! Wish I could find a video to share with you all.

I was watching Fashion Police, and everyone was RAVING about how good Madonna looks in the GGW video and at the Ultra Music Festival for a 53 year old. They love her! Wish I could find a video to share with you all.

Would love to see that. Giuliana is a loon.

Hey guys something strange happened when I bought GGW video on iTunes. It downloaded two archives, one is the video working perfectly, is the same version that played on E!. But the other archive is also a video but I can't access. It says "You don't have the permission to access the solicited resource". This happened with somebody else? What is this? By the way, the archive name is also Girl Gone Wild.

I saw it they even mentioned her album being number 1 and Kelly said she was at her party staring at her face :)

All raves. It was good :)

Im waiting anxiously this to top the lyric video and video teased views on YouTube.

Lyric video: 4 756 622

Teaser: 4 463 372

Official full video: 4 207 231