GIRL GONE WILD VIDEO: FUCKING SUPREME!!!

Ai Papi Si.

I've got the choreo down to the $.1 honestly EXCEPT for the knee slap clap to the left. :lol: What will the next days bring?

That's the only problem I see with the video. Its tailor made for her main demographic. We'll enjoy it, but will it be too gay for the general public?

Personally, I love the video.... but, she's looking for a mainstream hit...

I'm not so sure about that. I made a hot or not thread for Jon Kortajarena and a Kazaky thread. The majority weren't big fans then...

Entertainment Weekly gave it a STUNNING review . Stating what we are all saying ' It's AWESOME ' !

Madonna releases full 'Girl Gone Wild' video -- WATCH

by Lanford Beard

Hints of “Vogue,” “I’m Sorry,” “Human Nature,” and “Like a Prayer” thread through Madonna’s new video for “Girl Gone Wild,” released 12 days after the Material Girl first teased it.

The black-and-white clip shows Madonna looking the best she has since at least 2005′s video for “Hung Up.” Of course there is the requisite writhing, hip grinding, a rousing dance sequence, and a smoldering mantourage. It is, in a word, awesome.

Countering the slickly colorful imagery of the lyric video Madonna released for “Girl” last month, the clip embraces an old-school vibe circa the Blond Ambition Tour/Sex era. And that’s a good thing.

By mingling trademarks of her act from 20-plus years ago with her aughties-era aesthetics and au courant dance sounds, it’s as if Madge is throwing up an M.I.A.-esque middle finger to her Super Bowl-performance detractors, who claimed she was too old, too slow, too loath to accept her age. (For the record, she’s 53.) Oh yes, Her Madgesty is addressing those naysayers. She’s telling them, “I can still do what I did then — and kill it.”

What do you think, minions? MDNA hits stores March 26 — a date that is likely tattooed on the foreheads of many true-blue fans. I’m betting this video will keep them dancing and drooling for the five remaining days.

-link-

PREACH! TESTIFY!

I want real FAGGOTS with real FAGGOTRY representin' for me THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I'm so GODDAMN sick of the "straight-acting" gay guys HIJACKING my community. If you don't like fems and they bother you so much go play in THE STRAIGHT WORLD. If it wasn't for us QUEENS you wouldn't have the legal rights that you do now. SELF-LOATHING BUTCH WANNABE TRYING TO FIT IN WITH BREEDERS HIDING IN THE SHADOWS FUCKING IN PARKS MOTHERFUCKERS.

You better tell em. Leave the heel wearing gents alone; they aint hurting nobody (and they damn sure look good doing it). :fag:

The more I watch it, the more I love it.

The dance sequence during the 2nd chorus is EVERYTHING :bow:

i like the choreography... very gheytastic... did someone here learn it already?

A truly brilliant video. I'm enjoying it more and more and discovering things, great things, after a dozen or so plays! :bow::dramatic: I'm so thrilled to see her do choreographed dancing in a video! :vogue:

OMG so like I just watched it, after seeing all those teaser avatars. :dramatic::wow::tigger: God knows why I didn't see it on my birthday but I'd have been in bed 7 pm ET!

To start with the obvious this is the best video I've EVER seen.. of the 21st century. Or second best rather behind Gimme Your Hole.. although I think this might actually be even better. :shock: Can't wait to get this off iTunes as well and after having watched that one a few times more, I have no doubt this will get even better on repeat plays.

It's so amaze, it's like one of those low budget videos done REALLY well. Redolent of Vogue and JML, the reason why I like this one so much is it's all classic Blonde Ambition era Madonna - the faggs from Vogue and instead of the Like a Virgin pointy bras we have them in heels. :sassy::wow:

It feels like a video she wanted to make before but was restricted and music videos now in the youtube era don't have the censorship of the MTV ones so much so she aims it str8 @ her base. And I'm sure Goober has been mentioned somewhere, but remember that she also openly admitted to taking the tick tock from Stefani.

yes. :clap: and it does get better and better the more you play it.

it`s perfection.

there's a uncensored version. More flesh, ass, pubic hair.. :wow:

Ah I didn't realise there were 2 versions of the video. The uncensored version is FUCKING INCREDIBLE! Thanks for posting! :thumbsup: