GIRL GONE WILD VIDEO: FUCKING SUPREME!!!

Ai Papi Si.

Wait? Isn't that the video that Gaga admitted was pretty much an homage to VOGUE? Good grief... I loathe this whole nonsense regarding Madonna vs. Lady Gaga fans. Both sides are just nutty, but it's clear to me that anyone saying Madonna copied Lady Gaga from that video is off their rocker since that video is so much like Vogue.

Anyway, the video... is EVERYTHANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Totally agree with everything :thumbsup:

:shock:manggw.gif

I'm sure this is Michelle Bachmann's favorite music video.

Guest groovyguy

Guest ditaluver

"some people call for it to be banned but MTV say they will play it" -informative Extra

i know they are stupid...but now everyone is probably watching that video!!!!!!

im glad they put it on the air!

http://www.madonnara...hq-screengrabs/

Girl Gone Wild by Madonna [135 HQ Screengrabs]

Madonna’s latest video directed by photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott is visually so stunning that we decided to take some 135 HQ screengrabs and share them.

Enjoy Madonna’s latest video directed by photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott is visually so stunning that we decided to take some 135 HQ screengrabs and share them. Enjoy http://www.madonnara...hq-screengrabs/

Cool! :)

20120323-pictures-girl-gone-wild-video-hq-screengrabs-131.jpg20120323-pictures-girl-gone-wild-video-hq-screengrabs-116.jpg

PREACH! TESTIFY!

I want real FAGGOTS with real FAGGOTRY representin' for me THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I'm so GODDAMN sick of the "straight-acting" gay guys HIJACKING my community. If you don't like fems and they bother you so much go play in THE STRAIGHT WORLD. If it wasn't for us QUEENS you wouldn't have the legal rights that you do now. SELF-LOATHING BUTCH WANNABE TRYING TO FIT IN WITH BREEDERS HIDING IN THE SHADOWS FUCKING IN PARKS MOTHERFUCKERS.

WOW WOW WOW :clap::clap::clap::clap:

MTV still plays videos? :lol:

Not as far as I'm concerned. The only channel I see videos from is VH1 when I stumble on the channel on mornings...I haven't seen a video in MTV in at least 8-10 years...than again I stopped watching that long ago so Idk.

Glad she's hanging with fierce gay bitches again. First that fucking fierce ninja cunt bitch at the Superbowl that would cut you and now those fierce Kazaky bitches...if you see them....run...they will cut a bitch too.

:inlove:

This video is a great exemple of how it's done right. We can only hope that the following videos keeps this quality... now that she is 100% focused on tour we will probably get a Jump type video at most and a Miles Away type video for the last...

This video is a great exemple of how it's done right. We can only hope that the following videos keeps this quality... now that she is 100% focused on tour we will probably get a Jump type video at most and a Miles Away type video for the last...

most predicted GGW would be wall dancing/photo session.

Guest ditaluver

i honestly believe hard candy was her mid-life crisis haha her "meltdown"

thank god shes amazing even when shes feeling the shits!

Guest ditaluver

The era was fine. The album isn't midlife either.

i dont agree...but okey doke.

i love the GGW video!!!

its got style and its not lazy at all.

OMG so like I just watched it, after seeing all those teaser avatars. :dramatic::wow::tigger: God knows why I didn't see it on my birthday but I'd have been in bed 7 pm ET!

To start with the obvious this is the best video I've EVER seen.. of the 21st century. Or second best rather behind Gimme Your Hole.. although I think this might actually be even better. :shock: Can't wait to get this off iTunes as well and after having watched that one a few times more, I have no doubt this will get even better on repeat plays.

It's so amaze, it's like one of those low budget videos done REALLY well. Redolent of Vogue and JML, the reason why I like this one so much is it's all classic Blonde Ambition era Madonna - the faggs from Vogue and instead of the Like a Virgin pointy bras we have them in heels. :sassy::wow:

It feels like a video she wanted to make before but was restricted and music videos now in the youtube era don't have the censorship of the MTV ones so much so she aims it str8 @ her base. And I'm sure Goober has been mentioned somewhere, but remember that she also openly admitted to taking the tick tock from Stefani.

:thumbsup::clap:

Look where she’s at now! Up 500+ places in 9 hours!

US iTunes as of 21 March, 2012 9:43 PM

# 325 Girl Gone Wild – Madonna

http://www.mymonumentalicons.blogspot.com/2012/03/madonna-girl-gone-wild-official-video.html

^ ^ ^ ^ ---- 0----- 0 -------> ^ ^ ^ ^

US iTunes as of 21 March, 2012 1:55 AM

#841 Girl Gone Wild – Madonna

:bow:

PREACH! TESTIFY!

I want real FAGGOTS with real FAGGOTRY representin' for me THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I'm so GODDAMN sick of the "straight-acting" gay guys HIJACKING my community. If you don't like fems and they bother you so much go play in THE STRAIGHT WORLD. If it wasn't for us QUEENS you wouldn't have the legal rights that you do now. SELF-LOATHING BUTCH WANNABE TRYING TO FIT IN WITH BREEDERS HIDING IN THE SHADOWS FUCKING IN PARKS MOTHERFUCKERS.

Preach!

The "it's too gay" comments are getting on my tits. People throw it left and right wherever I look as if it's a bad thing. If you have a problem watching hot guys dancing fiercly in high heels that it's YOU having a problem, not them.

I just watched the video again in the highest possible quality and it's truly one of her best videos in a long long time. So happy!