GIRL GONE WILD VIDEO: FUCKING SUPREME!!!

Ai Papi Si.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/03/21/behind-the-scenes-on-madonnas-girl-gone-wild-video/

Behind the scenes on Madonna’s “Girl Gone Wild” Video

After the amazing “Girl Gone Wild” video, directed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, E! has put the behind the scenes video online.

Meet Arianne Phillips, Andy Lecompte, Tabitha, Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. They talk about the video and the three different Madonna looks…

Super Vixen Look

Rockstar

Bombshell

Watch HERE

Guest groovyguy

Tabitha D'umo, who choreographed Madonna's Super Bowl Halftime Routine, also choreographed the GGW video.

Tabitha & Napoleon D'Umo as Guest Judges on So You Think You Can Dance

TabithaandNapolean-1301334199.jpg

Do you think they'll use the colored version for the tour backdrop? It'd be nice to see it in red and black just like her album cover. ;)

Oh well just looked at BTS. All of her outfits were black.

Do you think they'll the colored version for the tour backdrop? It'd be nice to see it in red and black just like her album cover. ;)

I don't think so, it was most likely originally filmed in black and white.. if anything i can see her using the footage with the dancers for a backdrop.

Guest groovyguy

Kazaky in new Madonna's video http://fb.me/X7kYTMJF

Google Translate

03/21/2012

KAZAKY in new Madonna video

Finally, we waited for the long-awaited premiere of Madonna's music video "Girl gone wild" from the new album MDNA Around this work there were many rumors, after a few weeks ago, a famous choreographer, Jonte wrote in his page Facebooke: "Congratulations to the Ukrainian team Kazaky Tested Madonna's new video! Guys, your show all the known stroke in high heels - it will make you famous ".

This news caused a huge buzz around the Ukrainian dancers, but the representatives did not comment Kazaky happening. Although the news was very similar to the truth, because he Jonte many years familiar with the stylist Mudge Arianna Phillips, choreographer and music video "Girl Gone Wild" by Napoleon and Tabitha Dumas, so that the gossip is clearly not similar.

And now, your attention premier black - white clip pop - Queen "Girl gone wild", where the dance is really our Kazaky. Video out, as always, provocative, because Madge showcased the perfect fit, sexy and excellent choreography enegretiku, and Ukrainian Kazaky in tight costumes showed the whole world "dance company" in high heels.

Best video of hers in a long time. :drool::inlove:

What I liked the most is her dancing!

I know! It's good to see her do some dance moves in the music video.

even one of my friends who is 40 yo by the way said she overreact with the video by using boys on heels like those from Kazaky after the image is associated with Lady Gaga's Alejandro :)) oh well... I am so happy for this video!

^ I think they had a deal with E News..it will probably go to other media tonight..

As for the video itself the best part is the choreographed real dancing with backing dancers (even if too short time)..I have been waiting that since Don't Tell Me. Its crazy she hadn't had that ever since considering the amazing tour choreographs.

Its a solid video.

^ I think they had a deal with E News..it will probably go to other media tonight..

As for the video itself the best part is the choreographed real dancing with backing dancers (even if too short time)..I have been waiting that since Don't Tell Me..

Its a solid video.

Yes I am sure they had a deal about this.

mmmmmmmmmmmm where's IsaacHarris to learn the choreo with me? + I know ckw25 would bring the HEAT to it.

23tptt.gif

(Even though the VMAs don't mean anything anymore but) I can see M getting lots of nominations for both GMAYL and GGW simply because I think MTV still loves her and everybody likes to see a 'good comeback'. Bitch will give them the finger though and will not attend because she will be touring. Serves them right for not giving her an award since 1999. We all agree that her videos have been mostly crap lately but the Music era videos + DAD were amazing. That said, I kinda miss her VMA performances and wish she would smash the stage with one last epic performance.

mmmmmmmmmmmm where's IsaacHarris to learn the choreo with me? + I know ckw25 would bring the HEAT to it.

23tptt.gif

Maddy you slay me :lmao:

Wtf happened with iTunes having the video for sale the day after the e! premiere? I could've sworn that's what I read! I NEED this video on iPad NOW! It's so freaking good!