GIRL GONE WILD VIDEO: FUCKING SUPREME!!!

Ai Papi Si.

I know -- I know ... and I was thinking that, too, that they don't seem like much in terms of yoga, it's just the camera trickery. But I guess there's a couple that are a little more involved.

Yep. And I actually love when she do all that yoga poses with her body including some freestyle (Celebration video). :thumbsup:

First of all, O M F G !!!!

I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!!!

- Madonna fucking the "floor" @ 0:26 :wow:

- Madonna + "wall" + yoga movements = gravity-defying amazingness :wow:

- the white cross on the wall :wow:

- the SEX book hair!!!!!!!!! :wow::inlove:

- naked guy kissing himself in the mirror :wow:

- Madonna with legs spread kissing a bunch of half-naked guys :wow::wow::wow:

Obviously, Madonna looks hot and fuckable as she always does. :yes:

I loved the song from day 1 and now we get this amazing video - I just can't :dramatic:

Oh, needles to say I simply lost my shit when she said "forgive me" with that "fuck me now" look and her face close to those huge tits of hers. The whole thing just screams dirty sex. :shock::wow::sassy::inlove::dramatic::clap::horny::drool:

BTW, can someone please make a gif of that QOL-tastic moment (aka the "forgive me" bit) so that I can use it as my new avatar?

This is the gayest video I've ever seen!

Now where's IsaacHarris? :vogue:

Ok, my initial impressions of the video. Loved it in black and white. Loved her white wig (the one she wore during the bleeding eyes shot). Loved the Kazaky FAGGOTRY. Did they actually appear in the video or just choreograph it? Cause I didn't recognize any of their faces. So happy it was a proper video and not GI2M part 2. Liked the dance routine but wish the choreography was a bit more fierce. Liked all the smoking. I rolled my eyes at the yoga posing in the beginning with her feet on the wall. Didn't she do that shit in Me Against The Music? Loved the appearance of the Impressive Instant hose! Overall, a very good video. I was impressed she actually put effort into it. I liked how the S&M stuff was downplayed. I thought it would be more and I'm glad it wasn't. I liked the moves she did in the white room, it reminded me of the white boxes from Human Nature. When will this be on iTunes to purchase?

I like those too. There was something reminiscent of "The Ring" or "The Grudge" with her jerky contortions that seemed to defy gravity. Inexpensive way to produce a cool effect.

It is pretty gay, but at least she brought the shit full force.

I actually think the faggotry is a major strength of this video. It's shameless. In fact, it reminds me of another video of hers. What was the last video she did that was this fruity?

That's right people. Vogue. You can't go wrong.

bye

IS SUPER GAY :sassy:

true...about time!!!! one of her berst videos since the 90s!!!!! the feeling is very eroticaesque, and I really like that she´s dancing a choreography...menesmoking? it looks cool, but we know that some people won´t like it! anyways, the video is brilliant, way better than the song!

yeah Adele's hair was such a inspiration. :lol:

:lmao: people are soo retarded. I guess she copied Katy Perry because she has a vagina in the video :lol:

:sneaky:

In less than a day, Girl Gone Wild re-enters the iTunes Top1000 songs!

This Should go up up up by the end of the week! whoa…

US iTunes as of 21 March, 2012 1:55 AM

#841 Girl Gone Wild – Madonna

http://mymonumentalicons.blogspot.com/2012/03/madonna-girl-gone-wild-official-video.html

:drool:

:lmao: people are soo retarded. I guess she copied Katy Perry because she has a vagina in the video :lol:

:lmao:

:sneaky:

In less than a day, Girl Gone Wild re-enters the iTunes Top1000 songs!

This Should go up up up by the end of the week! whoa…

US iTunes as of 21 March, 2012 1:55 AM

#841 Girl Gone Wild – Madonna

http://mymonumentalicons.blogspot.com/2012/03/madonna-girl-gone-wild-official-video.html

:drool:

MDNA DELUXE is up to #61..

imagine a video directed by Mert + Marcus for Turn Up the Radio?

in color and a summertime sadness feel to it (thank you Lana)

like their fashion video campaigns

the next video will be more maistream, i mean, i can´t see some tvs playing GGW´s video anytime...anyways, it´s so good that...it´s like the videos she shoots for the tours! she looks better without the white (?) wig

Had to go to bed last night while E! news was still going, but now video is already downloaded and ready to play on my TV.

If it's anywhere as good as it sounds by your comments I'm in for a treat :thumbsup:

Adele fan:

LOLZ. Ok kunt.

So far we got Gaga heels, Beyonce black and white and Adele hair!

:chuckle:

coz u know that 20 years ago Vogue/Oh Father, the SEX book and this hair NEVER HAPPENED

the ignorance and the thick-headedness

madonna-sex-book-orange.jpg

I read one of the superbowl reviews and a journalist wrote that she was almost in tears and she felt grateful that Madonna was still doing this. She was still putting on incredible shows .

And after watching GGW vdo that's how I felt. Thanks for not leaving us and for not crossing over to the Easy Listening side.

:chuckle:

coz u know that 20 years ago Vogue/Oh Father, the SEX book and this hair NEVER HAPPENED

the ignorance and the thick-headedness

Tragic. :no:

Sorry but I just have to come in here and praise this video again. Gorgeous hot perfection. Madonna & all involved in the project, thank you. :inlove:

Guest bluejean

Can't say I love this video. It's better than Give It 2 Me or Celebration for sure, but its abit of an anti climax after GMAYL.