GIRL GONE WILD VIDEO: FUCKING SUPREME!!!

Ai Papi Si.

OMFG !!!!!!

I mean it's the most awesome vdo since one of her ROL era for me !

STUNNING !!!!

I subscribe... excepting "American Life" (censored version) - this was also a great video.

:vogue::sassy:

OMG! the teaser didn’t give the idea away! This is something only Madonna can pull off. Best of all she is dancing to a routine again! Now this is a twist of energy and homo-eroticism in an elegant video. It would have been better if she at least incorporated WOMEN just for the sake of “girls they just wanna have some fun” but then again, this is awesome still!

Madonna just keeps getting better and better…

:clap::bow:

I think she was referring to another type of girls! :horn:

:vogue::sassy:

OMG! the teaser didn’t give the idea away! This is something only Madonna can pull off. Best of all she is dancing to a routine again! Now this is a twist of energy and homo-eroticism in an elegant video. It would have been better if she at least incorporated WOMEN just for the sake of “girls they just wanna have some fun” but then again, this is awesome still!

Madonna just keeps getting better and better…

:clap::bow:

These guys on heels are the "girls that just want to have fun"

She is the "Girl Gone Wild" ;)

Guest Topaz Scorpio

Great video! Refreshing after that turd GMAYL.

The song has been stuck in my head all day too. I wish they had chosen it as the lead single.

Guest Pud Whacker

Great video! Refreshing after that turd GMAYL.

The song has been stuck in my head all day too. I wish they had chosen it as the lead single.

ive have told you to shut up.

NOW DO IT.

go listen to that ugly wannabe bitch and fuck off.

is that her new alter ego? she mentioned the directors films

probably gonna see that on tour

While filming the "Bedtime Story" video she insisted to be called Varla by everybody on set (From Icon fanzine back in the day)

OMG that is STUNNNNNNNNING!!!!! :dramatic: She's SLAYING hard with the videos this era! This is so magnificent ... it BELONGS in the permanent collection at The MOMA! :yes: This makes me want to get into a fucked up high GANG BANG for hours and hours! :drama: My body is ready!

tumblr_m17lb04JTC1qzcqino1_500.gif

OMG that is STUNNNNNNNNING!!!!! :dramatic: She's SLAYING hard with the videos this era! This is so magnificent ... it BELONGS in the permanent collection at The MOMA! :yes: This makes me want to get into a fucked up high GANG BANG for hours and hours! :drama: My body is ready!

tumblr_m17lb04JTC1qzcqino1_500.gif

can someone add the "Look all the fucks i give" to that gif? :wow: