GIRL GONE WILD VIDEO: FUCKING SUPREME!!!

Ai Papi Si.

SHE LOOKED FUCKING HAWWWWWWWWWWT IN THE VIDEO! LOVED THE DANCING! LOVED THE BLACK AND WHITE! LOVED THE BUNCHES OF FAGS ATTEMPTING TO VOGUE! LOVED IT! :dramatic:

I never thought I would see this Madonna again, so fucking amazing!! What else is there to say really...bitch knocked the words out of my mouth.

http://bcove.me/ekiihrtp

Here is a link to the video:

http://bcove.me/ekiihrtp

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!!!!!

Oh My God!!!! :wow:

It's her best video in YEEEEAAAARRRSSS!!!! :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

She Moves!

She Poses!

She Dances!

She Flirts!

She is a Provocateur!

She is Hot!

She is Wild!

She is Erotica!

She is in Vogue again!

Thank you but unfortunately it doesn't work on my iPhone.

Get off that damn IPHONE and watch it on a computer. ;)

As for YOUTUBE, it's going to be hard to link one because the Universal and E! Entertainment will be pulling them as soon as they go up. Tomorrow, we're supposed to get the official video up on Youtube from an official source.

Is it just me or do some of the flashes of color look like they're from the album cover?

Look at this and then watch the video and you'll see flashes of color that kinda look like they came from the cover.

madonna-superstar-mdna.jpg

The first one is at 0:22 at the left side. Looks like one of the blue tubes. There are a few around the 1:10 mark.

But maybe they're just coincidence. :dazed:

Get off that damn IPHONE and watch it on a computer. ;)

As for YOUTUBE, it's going to be hard to link one because the Universal and E! Entertainment will be pulling them as soon as they go up. Tomorrow, we're supposed to get the official video up on Youtube from an official source.

I don't have access to a computer at the moment.

That's why my only option at the moment is my iPhone.

Thank you for your help anyway.

It'll be on YouTube tomorrow. Because of E's website and their video encoding (or whatever) it's gonna be pretty hard to watch this from your phone. I'd wait til tomorrow if you can withstand it. Ohterwise, get your ass over to an internet cafe or something. It's gonna be a limp experience on your phone.

Have you tried directly through the E website?

it won't be long before it's elsewhere.

:vogue::sassy:

OMG! the teaser didn’t give the idea away! This is something only Madonna can pull off. Best of all she is dancing to a routine again! Now this is a twist of energy and homo-eroticism in an elegant video. It would have been better if she at least incorporated WOMEN just for the sake of “girls they just wanna have some fun” but then again, this is awesome still!

Madonna just keeps getting better and better…

:clap::bow:

Edited by danniilo13

I am uploading the video now, for anyone who wants to download it. It's a rather large file :lol: (around 120mb) because I converted it to avi for anyone who wanted to quickly make gifs and not have to convert it themselves. I ripped it straight from the E! site so it's hq.

Link should be up in about 5 minutes,

Download E! For free for your iPhone. I only have an iPad so Im having trouble too but I found it. Just get the e! App and it's there! ;)

I am uploading the video now, for anyone who wants to download it. It's a rather large file :lol: (around 120mb) because I converted it to avi for anyone who wanted to quickly make gifs and not have to convert it themselves. I ripped it straight from the E! site so it's hq.

Link should be up in about 5 minutes,

YAY!!! Thank you!