GIRL GONE WILD VIDEO: FUCKING SUPREME!!!

Ai Papi Si.

OMFG!!! When the video finished, I literally had my mouth open...in shock and also because I wanted to suck a cock and have filthy sex!

It's like she combined everything I love into this video. The dance in super high heels with Kazaky was amazing. The last stigmata shot is iconic!

Kazaky was a fucking stroke of genius. Finally Guy surfing youtube all day paid off.

It's flashy, looks great... I like the chains, the arms-out-to-depict the cross, the teary stigmata at the end... Nice throwback to "old" Madonna. :D

It feels like Dita and M-Dolla have overthrown Esther :dramatic:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

It's beyond gay :lol: but it's cool i like it. It reminds me of a Kazaky video actually. She looks really good! i hope she can pump out a couple more well done videos from this era! That final shot is dead lush.

You can say a thousand times more. I'd rather live in Spain in a second. I'd drop everything here to live there. It's so beautiful there, the food, culture, openness. It's just crazy the USA thinks its so superior while other countries are just flying by being better in every way imaginable. Spain is the most beautiful country in my opinion.

Have you ever been there?

GODDESS BETWEEN GODS = OLYMPUS of GAY/POP VISUAL CULTURE (it reminded me of Genet's "Un chant d'amour").

AGAINST THE CHAINS of (CATHOLIC-LY SPEAKING) SINS.

LIBERATING.

AND GORGEOUSLY STUNNING.

Probably one of her most ICONIC ones.

MEN ON HEELS! OMG SHE COPIED GAGA'S ALEJANDRO!!!!

:lmao:

oh no worries about that, just hit 'em with a lil' DON'T CALL MY NAME

tumblr_lx6bp4z4wE1r511y6o1_500.jpg

:lol:

Vid. on repeat over here tbh.