B-Day Song

Flip The Switch

You're adorable don't say things like that.

:lol: thanks, I actually like the song American Life but I think its the weakest track from that album.

Guest Not4Pussies

What? Love Spent was gonna be a bonus track and B-Day Song an album track? GMAYL should've been a bonus track regardless if it was the first single.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

What? Love Spent was gonna be a bonus track and B-Day Song an album track?

Yes :rotfl: can you ACTUALLY believe it? :rotfl: horrendous. Not that it would be an issue for everyone in this topic, however this topic is the ONLY place i have come across that praise this song, everyone else i know who heard it is just ".................".

What? Love Spent was gonna be a bonus track and B-Day Song an album track? GMAYL should've been a bonus track regardless if it was the first single.

If you look at the original tracklist, Love Spent wasn't even on it! Not even as a bonus track! :nocomment:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Sorry but anyone who DOESNT like MDNA but chooses to pick THIS song as the ONE thing they do like is a fuking mess :rotfl:

Okay everyone let's hit with a chorus of crow vox -

Na na na NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

Sing my SONG otnight

AHHND the BEET goes OOOHNN, AHHM A HAPPPY GHURRLLL

Its MHAA birthday SOOOONG

In MHAA happy WHOOORRLD

:lmao:

To think she paid good money for studio time to record that UTTER DROSS

WHURST EVAHH!

:lmao: @ the guy in the background at 1.08 who looks BORED

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eZhg9wFYVSw&feature=related

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I was driving and when this song came up I almost hit another car

:lol:

Understandable that you wanted to END YOUR LIFE after hearing it tbh.

This is one of those songs (along with Superstar) that truly show how "aged" and not "with it" Madonna fans are.

I own a retail store and 90% of my staff are teens and they LOVE this song. I notice young teenage customers enjoying this song as well when it comes on.

so there...

This is one of those songs that truly show how "aged" and not "with it" Madonna fans are.

I own a retail store and 90% of my staff are teens and they LOVE this song. I notice young teenage customers enjoying this song as well.

so there...

:clap:

This is one of those songs (along with Superstar) that truly show how "aged" and not "with it" Madonna fans are.

I own a retail store and 90% of my staff are teens and they LOVE this song. I notice young teenage customers enjoying this song as well when it comes on.

so there...

That's nice. Especially since this one sounds like a song from the 60s, you'd think the teens would hate it.

It's such a fun, innocuous song. :inlove:

I hope she performs this on August 15 in Norway, you know, just to piss off those who loathe it.

I can definitely imagine girls singing it on MTVs Sweet Sixteen show. It has the simple singalong thing going on that I think girls that young enjoy and join in with.

I love the nananananan at the end. Her voice sounds so different on several of the songs including this one. Almost unrecognisable.

so there...

Being 'with it' means loving Bidet Song (and LMFAO I guess)? Okay...

I was driving and when this song came up I almost hit another car

I can't blame you.

I honestly with every molecule of my being believe that it is the worst song that she has ever recorded.

And it really is probably one of the Top 100 worst songs of all time.

Being 'with it' means loving Bidet Song (and LMFAO I guess)? Okay...

Na na na nana nanananAAANANANAAAANNANAAA

Sing my SONG tonight

But didn't you know? It's cool to be uncool. That's what all the kids are listening to these days.

Oh you are so out of touch. What an old queen you are!

Svperstar has a melody that cannot be denied even if it's cringe city. Birthday Hole hmm.. at first I liked the fact it was a non-bitter unpreachy song about ageing (though subliminally it's there) even if there were more bad clumsy rhymes, light but (forced) fun.

The downside of course is M.I.A., she's really milking that British accent here, doing a reverse Vadge - this is after all the woman who sampled Wrecks N Effect's "Rump Shaker". I can't believe she agreed to be on this song, yet Minaj a twat gets a starring role on something better and actually has one of the indelible moments of the album.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Sorry but the under 4's at daycare i look after really love this song. They even rank it higher than ANY of the songs on the Barney and Friends Greatest Hits album!

Also, my 14 year old cousin loves it too, B'Day song is her favourite song ever, along with her favourite movie HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL and her favourite tv show HANNAH MONTANNA.

You guys have no clue sorry.

I'm sorry but the other day down at the abortion clinic all the chav girls AND their aborted foetuses were doing the NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NAAA bits, so take that up your pipe you out of touch ageing homo queens and smoke it!