B-Day Song

Flip The Switch

BDAY SONG is probably the worst song she's ever recorded.

And I mean EVER.

Although some contrary Maries might like it.. remember ursaminorjim? He'll probably strut in here and go, "It's the best thing she's made her since "Vogue"" or something.

:lmao:

It's just AWFUL. Why on earth does she think we would want to listen to such UTTER DRIVEL?

And I mean EVER.

Although some contrary Maries might like it.. remember ursaminorjim? He'll probably strut in here and go, "It's the best thing she's made her since "Vogue"" or something.

Ugh don't REMIND ME... :rotfl:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

And I mean EVER.

[nasal voice] "it's my fav soooooooonnnnnnggggg........gonna sing my song toniiiiiiiight, nananananananana" :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

It's SO TERRIBLE.

this song should have been kept unreleased. I already took it off my MDNA playlist. i know it's supposed to be fun and innocent song, but it's just awful. sorry. :manson:

I love the na,na,na,na,na bit at the end. I love the tone. Better than I was expecting! I hate that clip where she says 'it's cool to be uncool'. It's excruciatingly bad!

It's so shit I LOVE IT! In the same way I love "Now I'm Following You", "Love Makes the World Go Round" and "I'm Going Bananas".

Oh yeah, it's my birthday.. all of those 3 songs have been performed live! Does that mean we'll get "B'Day Song" on the MDNA Tour? I hope so! :wow::clap:

its a noveltry track... best if she would have used it as a b-side.

"b-side"?? Are there such things as "b-sides" anymore with less and less physical singles being released and everything is going digital?

Anyway, I don't believe the song is supposed to be taken too seriously to the point of thinking it's the "worst" song she's ever recorded. But I will say that I am disappointed that Madonna didn't utilize MIA for something a bit more serious. Then again, a lot of MIA's solo stuff is quite serious, so maybe she was trying to bring out a fun and lighter side to MIA.

142019949.jpg

yeah this one is stupid too. RED SOLO CUP. I FILL U UP. LET'S HAVE A PARTY. I was like WTF! :manson:

Madonna's best tracks ever: Jimmy Jimmy, Did You Do It, Don't Stop, BDay Song. BDay song makes stuff like Into The Groove, Vogue, Music and I'm Addicted sound like a Christina Aguilera track.

Her best tracks are I'm Going Bananas and Where Life Begins :sassy:

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

i like b-day song. :tongue:

i'm glad they dropped it off in favor of 'love spent' but it's nowhere near her worst song.

I know the song is super tacky but if you turn it up really loud and jump around screaming the lyrics like a mad person then it's loads of fun!

It's nowhere near as bad as:

Jimmy Jimmy

I'm Going Bananas

Hey You

Imagine

The Funny Song

Mother & Father

Um Mother & Father is nowhere near amazing. It's actually a joke and ruins the entire American Life album for me!

Mother and Father is a great song. IMO

Um Mother & Father is nowhere near amazing. It's actually a joke and ruins the entire American Life album for me!

:lmao: please Mother And Father is a great song, if any song ruins AL it's AL itself.