B-Day Song

Flip The Switch

i kinda a little bit am starting to love the happy world out of this little dumb song =) yay!

People who resisted this song will be in shocked at how strong it actually is in the catalog of songs recorded for MDNA.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I don't see the connection?

Nicki's album is a strawberry scented pink double D bra SET ON FIRE.

B'Day Song is strawberry milk in a baby bottle.

:dazed:

• 3 weeks later...

My cousin (an ex-madonna fan) said this is the WORST song in music history :rotfl:

He's an ex-fan, what else is (s)he gonna say? :demonic:

I personally love it!! It IS a 60s song. The first thing that came to my mind when I heard it was "the Beatles" (and I don't even listen to The Beatles, heard a few of their songs). I feel like I'm travelling back in time and I can't believe it's a Madonna song. Amazing :wow:

BUT

- I don't like the way she used M.I.A. - she didn't have any input whatsoever in the production of a song on this album. It's such a shame. I expected something different would come out of M's "collaboration" with M.I.A.

- the end of the song ("happy birthday!! wooo") is so lifeless and dull it's not even funny. I cringe when I hear it. I don't feel enthusiasm from those people. ANY enthusiasm. Is someone's birthday, for Christ's sake!

- the end of the song ("happy birthday!! wooo") is so lifeless and dull it's not even funny. I cringe when I hear it. I don't feel enthusiasm from those people. ANY enthusiasm. Is someone's birthday, for Christ's sake!

Exactly! :rotfl:

It's so beyond awkward that i HAVE to press the button and play another song just to avoid that cringeworthy moment! :wacko:

As if they saying "happy birthdaaaaaay..." wasn't awful enough then it comes a male voice TOTALLY OUT OF PLACE to put the cherry on this trainwreck cake barking of embarassment "wwooooooooohhh..." :confused: . It's that pathetic. EPIC FAIL! :lmao:

BDAY SONG is probably the worst song she's ever recorded.

And I mean EVER.

Although some contrary Maries might like it.. remember ursaminorjim? He'll probably strut in here and go, "It's the best thing she's made her since "Vogue"" or something.

I crank this biatch up all over my neighbourhood while dancing around my kitchen.

I love the carefree joy it brings :)