B-Day Song

Flip The Switch

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Yeth. It's a really stupid fucking track :rotfl: and the "happy birthday!!!" at the end, ugh, cringe!.

Guest ditaluver

i love it too

shes off this year for her birthday (playing Olso Norway) on the 15th

do you think she'll bust this out??

:dramatic:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Future collaboration. YES.

2ur0ciu.gif

OMG, Madonna's new album "ABCD" featuring the hits...

Turn Up The Xylaphone

I'm Alphabet ft. Elmo

Some Puppets

Bigbird Song

I Boo Boo'd

This one is one of the most surprising tracks on the album! I was expecting it to be a cringe-worthy mess but after listening to the full song and having it on repeat it last night it had me clapping and whooping around my living room like a school girl!

For sometime now B-Day Song has gone up in my estimation to the point of being my favorite MDNA song. Its production being a nearly prefect recreation of 60s Brit Pop is more than for me to wish people still held out hope to be happy well into their adult lives. The overwhelming love for Gang Bang is a little surprising because it holds so little promise outside of the newness. Once the Honeymoon wears off people will discard it like they did AL from the beginning. The best use of MIA outside of her own music.

This one is one of the most surprising tracks on the album! I was expecting it to be a cringe-worthy mess but after listening to the full song and having it on repeat it last night it had me clapping and whooping around my living room like a school girl!

happydance.gif

I love that two incredibly political artists come up with the ultimate pop fluff together. Talk about JUXTAPOSITION. :wow:

It is a SHAME this song didn't leak a month earlier, I would've owned this on ma birthday.

It's ma birthday everyday! FUCKING CUTE.

tumblr_lyfpjdByy71r7690no1_500.gif

It just makes me happy. :) I really like it surprisingly.

The only cringeworthy part is when M.I.A. says "It's my birthday everyday". lol Um no bitch, it's not but I still like you.

:lol: I maintain Madonna had that added to the track -LOUD- post-Super Bowl as punishment.

I feel like a closeted B-Day Song fan. Everyone hates it to such extremes. I guess Madonna being happy is a crime. Only 4 songs from MDNA are consistent listens and B-Day Song actually has the greatest replay value out of everything she's released this era.

I feel like a closeted B-Day Song fan. Everyone hates it to such extremes. I guess Madonna being happy is a crime. Only 4 songs from MDNA are consistent listens and B-Day Song actually has the greatest replay value out of everything she's released this era.

"I want a diamond...don't gve me a fake!"