B-Day Song

Flip The Switch

Call me corny, cheesy, whatever but this song makes me happy and I love that it has a 70's vibe to it! :wow: It is perfect! and I can see it as a classic Madonna song... I just think that when I'm old, I would look back at my younger days when Madonna created an amazing song to celebrate my birthday!! :rosey: I just love her soooooo much!!! :inlove::wow::bow:

I can't believe I even love this one! It's almost a nightmare how much shit was swirling in my brain saying this was bad...I take back my filthy words... Bday song is awesome too!

:inlove:

Love 60s sounding Brit-Pop. I would get rid of a few tracks to make space for it on the standard track listing but MIA had to be a hot head. Madonna does love the song. She previewed it for us and it was intended for the standard album version.

The best example of early Madonna. Reminds me of Stay '81.

It's fun!!!!catchy and makes you stand up and dance like a fool while you spill your drink!!!!

appreciate!!!!!

Say it right! It goes back to even before her + is my birthday song for the rest of my life. :wow:

The album could have leaked a week earlier so I could have jammed to this on my Bday. But cha know whut, my bday is evraday!

*appreciates*

Charming, demented, and just the right side of terrible, it's a good deal more likeable than the pounding sonic tedium which stinks up so much of the rest of the album. An unexpected gem.