TURN UP THE RADIO CIRCLE JERK THREAD

EFMT

DrownedMadonna.com received info that the Richard Vission Speakers Blow Remix of Madonna's Turn Up The Radio will be used for the opening of the Miss USA 2012 TV Special on NBC this SUNDAY, June 3rd.

The show will also feature live performances by Cobra Starship and Akon.

Guest bluejean

I wouldn't even care if there wasn't a 3rd single. Whatever it is will flop, unless they man up and release Gang Bang, the song radio apparently won't play :laugh:

It's ALL about the fabulous tour. When are those 4 performances on Conan coming?

Guest ditaluver

DrownedMadonna.com heard that Turn Up The Radio music video will be shoot in Rome. There is no director attached to it yet.

We also heard that Madonna was trying to get a product placement deal, like she did with Smirnoff in Give Me All Your Luvin' video. Actually, it could be an automotive deal like Jennifer Lopez had with FIAT in her Papi video.

Read more: http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/773-update-turn-up-the-radio-to-be-shoot-in-rome-and.html#ixzz1wqeTCD6n

Guest Not4Pussies

no director attached yet and the shoot is scheduled to take place next weekend?

hope its an outdoor video!!

Guest Fukujima

DrownedMadonna.com heard that Turn Up The Radio music video will be shoot in Rome. There is no director attached to it yet.

We also heard that Madonna was trying to get a product placement deal, like she did with Smirnoff in Give Me All Your Luvin' video. Actually, it could be an automotive deal like Jennifer Lopez had with FIAT in her Papi video.

Read more: http://drownedmadonn...l#ixzz1wqeTCD6n

Madonna and Rome together in a video *_* hope it's not indoor lol

Imagine Madonna looking like she did in the Justify My Love interlude singing Turn Up the Radio while bathing in the Di Trevi fountain and walking around barefoot on Navona square while an italian stud follows her :). Uou. That would be an epic video!!! I love Rome and I love Madonna!!! I hope its not a video made in a studio of Dolce & Gabanna in front of a white wall :( like Celebration... Cheap looking :(.

How can that be? It's in 6 days! I hope DM just doesn't have the info yet. If this is a thrown-together piece of shit I'll be pissed.

hmm Rome...

i hope it's all very La Dolce Vita

it should be like La dolce vita! or holidays in Rome! I´m sure she has something like this in her mind.On the other hand, I don´t think thy will shut the fontana di trevi only for her in the daytime, maybe by night...but it would be marvellous!

Guest Fukujima

it should be like La dolce vita! or holidays in Rome! I´m sure she has something like this in her mind.On the other hand, I don´t think thy will shut the fontana di trevi only for her in the daytime, maybe by night...but it would be marvellous!

something like that would be very elaborate...how much time does she have to film this video?? i guess ( but i hope i'm wrong) that we are going to have a Celebration like video...such a pity considering the marvellous place they are

Guest Not4Pussies

What if its a repeat of Jump. You know she was in Tokyo, she could've done a great video but instead we got what we got. Or another repeat of Celebration. Although Celebration is a far better video than Jump, she was in Italy at D&Gs place and we got black and white walls.

I'm happy she's gonna do in Rome, if is an outdoor video off corse.

Italians deserve another Madonna video, they are pratically the only country supporting MDNA singles.

An official piece of information about the story brought to you by fellow fansite Drowned Madonna a few days ago comes today from Live Nation Italia.

Quoted in an article by Italian daily newspaper la Repubblica, Live Nation's Roberto De Luca confirms the news about plans to shoot the video for "Turn Up The Radio" in Rome on June 10th, two days before the MDNA tour concert at the Olympic Stadium.

"The project is real, talks are underway but preparations have not started yet", he also says.

The set would allegedly take advantage of the archeological treasures of the ancient Rome and De Luca also confirms that Madonna's camp is looking for a product placement deal for the videoclip.