#25 Norway

#25 United Kingdom

#26 Switzerland

#48 Hong Kong

#52 Australia

#77 Singapore

#94 Thailand

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

i just bought them. theyre all really quite good actually. i was kinda scared after those two shit remixes on that smirnoff thing but these are really awesome.

US iTunes as of 08 August, 2012 9:25 AM

# 33 Turn Up the Radio (Remixes) - EP - Madonna

Canada iTunes as of 08 August, 2012 9:28 AM

# 26 Turn Up the Radio (Remixes) - EP - Madonna

Mexico iTunes as of 08 August, 2012 9:31 AM

# 14 Turn Up the Radio (Remixes) - EP - Madonna

Keep downloading North American Fans! :scared::nervous:

i just bought them. theyre all really quite good actually. i was kinda scared after those two shit remixes on that smirnoff thing but these are really awesome.

I agree. Offer Nissim's is my favorite, but now the R3HAB one is really growing on me. There is something very 80's summertime about it. My only gripe about it is that the tempo doesn't fit her vocal sometimes. This single definitely is the best remixed offering from this album (IMO).

How should I properly purchase them? What works better on getting it on the charts? Purchasing each song individually or just purchasing the album itself?

How should I properly purchase them? What works better on getting it on the charts? Purchasing each song individually or just purchasing the album itself?

I am guessing individual purchase since they will count separately but toward the same song title. Just buying the EP counts as 1 sale (as far as I know anyway).

Guest Xanthium

Just bought the iTunes EP. The Offer Nissim remix is superb. In many ways it's better than the original. Too bad this version wasn't used on the tour. I'm disappointed that TUTR ended up as a guitar song.

I'm disappointed that TUTR ended up as a guitar song.

Me too. I comprehend that the song is not that great, but it is one of those good songs that could improve wonders with an outstanding dance performance. A dull guitar rendition will always kill ANY song. :(

Well you never know. It could replace Music as the dancey song for her next tour. We all know she loves to cling to her new material so I don't see it being ar fetched that she'd want to use TUTR for the next tour but not on guitar or I will curse the bitch out! :lmao:

hardcandymusic.com are running a content to win 'promo' goodies including a remix CD. So, is there going to be a CD single after all or is there at least a promo CD single knocking around?

http://www.hardcandymusic.com/2012/08/giveaway-madonna-turn-up-the-radio-remix-cd-mini-poster-and-a-mdna-bracelet.html

I comprehend that the song is not that great, but it is one of those good songs that could improve wonders with an outstanding dance performance. A dull guitar rendition will always kill ANY song. :(

I must say I disagree. IMO, the tour version is, by far, the best version of the song. The guitars add that little extra something which the album version lacks.

Guest pedrohdi

I must say I disagree. IMO, the tour version is, by far, the best version of the song. The guitars add that little extra something which the album version lacks.

I agree with you, but people need to see it LIVE to get that, not on youtube! And by the way, when all those snipets came out, the only song that I instantly feel in love was TUTR! And I still do, I still think it's pop music at its best, clean and simple wich is very dificult to achieve!

Did anyone purchase the remixes from Amazon? The Offer Nissim remix is listed as being 11:57 in length.

I did, whoopiedarling... If I have to purchase digitally, I usually purchase from Amazon, because the bitrate is better than iTunes. Or, at least it was. I hate when they pull stunts like make certain mixes available only on iTunes and certain other mixes available only on Amazon (and then make you buy the whole thing over again to get the 'exclusive' dub or mix or whatever). They didn't do that with TUTR, though, so that's good. Since it appears there will not be a physical release, I went ahead and downloaded. (I still have yet to buy GGW or GAYL because I was thinking there was going to be some maxi-EP with both sets of remixes, but it appears that is still only an import. Whatever. I may not even be missing much.)

Blahblahblah -- what did you want to know about the Offer Nissim mix? The running time looks correct. Is the iTunes one shorter?

Yeah the one that leaked last month and that's available on iTunes is 7:28

I tend to buy from Amazon because it's cheaper (it's only a 30 cent difference), but I wasn't sure if that length on Amazon was an error or not.

Me too. I comprehend that the song is not that great, but it is one of those good songs that could improve wonders with an outstanding dance performance. A dull guitar rendition will always kill ANY song. :(

I wholeheartedly disagree.

While I'm usually not that keen on M playing the guitar, TUTR works really well - it was actually one of my highlights :wow:

Yeah the one that leaked last month and that's available on iTunes is 7:28

I tend to buy from Amazon because it's cheaper (it's only a 30 cent difference), but I wasn't sure if that length on Amazon was an error or not.

You're right -- Amazon's prices are also less expensive! Another good reason to buy from them.

And I must apologize -- the running time must have been an error. On my iPod now, it's only 7:28 or 7:29. Sorry about that!

• 2 weeks later...

The only thing I can think of is...

1. The tour will be in full swing in the U.S. by September 25 and maybe radio will be more apt to play it in markets that she's visiting.
  2. 4th quarter is nearly upon us, and maybe the few spins it gets will push the album a little more through the holidays when people are more likely to buy music as a gift.

It still doesn't make as much sense though. The video has come and gone. Any impact now will likely be negligible.