TURN UP THE RADIO CIRCLE JERK THREAD

EFMT

When are the remixes coming to itunes???????????????????????????????????

Release date is August 5th and i think everything is meat to be available at the same time, not the idiot way of releasing things like previously.

When are the remixes coming to itunes???????????????????????????????????

On 6 August, according to MadonnaTribe.

The digital remix EP will feature four remixes:

Offer Nissim Remix

Martin Solveig Club Mix

R3hab Remix

Madonna vs. Laidback Luke (feat. Far East Movement)

:clap: Yes, new and exciting remixes, including the Offer Nissim which will be her best remix of this decade. Congratulations!

I can officially say that TUTR is a monster hit at the largest gay club in South America: The Week. On friday the most popular dj debuted his mix and the crowd went absolutely wild... it was pure magic. Everyone who didn't like the previous singles just went euphoric and are now sharing it in facebook. Saturday he played it again and needless to say the house started pumping fists and singing. I haven't seen a reaction like that in ages. Can't wait til december! Fuck the rest of the world if they can't get on board. The hottest people on the planet are once again hailing the Queen.

I can officially say that TUTR is a monster hit at the largest gay club in South America: The Week. On friday the most popular dj debuted his mix and the crowd went absolutely wild... it was pure magic. Everyone who didn't like the previous singles just went euphoric and are now sharing it in facebook. Saturday he played it again and needless to say the house started pumping fists and singing. I haven't seen a reaction like that in ages. Can't wait til december! Fuck the rest of the world if they can't get on board. The hottest people on the planet are once again hailing the Queen.

Is interscope going to anything at all with this song??? Of all the songs on the album, although it is not my favorite, it has the best shot at radio. It's advertising radio for chissakes.

:roadrunner::superman:

Turn Up The Radio blazes into the Top 10 of the US Dance Club Play Chart taking the # 8 slot! Just last week, it was duly noted to have amazingly jumped 20 spots from #39 to #19. Madonna is the all-time top-ranked artist on this niche chart and it appears she's aiming for another #1 soon with this single!

Listen to the mixes on : http://mymonumentalicons.blogspot.com/2012/08/madonna-turn-up-radio-official-mixes.html

:madonna2:

I must admit I didn't like Turn Up The Radio very much upon first few listens but now it has really grown on me! It's a great dance track and Madonna sounds like she's having a lot of fun singing it.

No physical release of "Turn Up the Radio", according to MadonnaTribe.

No physical release of "Turn Up the Radio", according to MadonnaTribe.

I think GGW sold more in physical format than in downloads in its first week of release in the UK :/

Doesn't surprise me though. They obviously see that nothing will get the song to chart and it won't affect album sales so why waste any additional money. I think they're looking to wrap this project up. We'll get Gang Bang with a live video and a few remixes around October time and that will be it in for this project.

I think GGW sold more in physical format than in downloads in its first week of release in the UK :/

Doesn't surprise me though. They obviously see that nothing will get the song to chart and it won't affect album sales so why waste any additional money. I think they're looking to wrap this project up. We'll get Gang Bang with a live video and a few remixes around October time and that will be it in for this project.

Gang Bang is not for sure considering the high probability of an American backlash for the gun section, we will see after the American leg of MDNA T.

:stir:

iTunes Chart Performance for Turn Up The Radio

UK iTunes as of 06 August, 2012 11:57 AM

# 32 Turn Up the Radio (Remixes) - EP - Madonna

Australia iTunes as of 06 August, 2012 11:59 AM

# 206 Turn Up the Radio (Remixes) - EP - Madonna

Listen to the mixes: http://mymonumentalicons.blogspot.com/2012/08/madonna-turn-up-radio-official-mixes.html and keep downloading UK & Oz fans!

:huh:

Guest pedrohdi

Turn Up The Radio Remix Ep Right Now (iTunes-Albums):

#1 Poland

#2 Argentina

#2 Greece

#3 Finland

#3 Italy

#4 Brazil

#4 Spain

#5 France

#6 Bulgaria

#6 Venezuela

#7 Belgium

#8 Czech Republic

#9 Netherlands

#11 Taiwan

#14 Slovakia

#15 Panama

#17 Portugal

#17 Sweden

#20 Switzerland

#22 Costa Rica

#23 Denmark

#24 Chile

#29 United Kingdom

#34 Norway

#45 Hong Kong

#55 Australia

#76 Singapore

#110 Ireland

#111 Thailand

It's doing very well! I'm surprised! It's doing better then MC new single "Elephant" or something!

Turn Up The Radio Remix Ep Right Now (iTunes-Albums): #1 Poland #2 Argentina #2 Greece #3 Finland #3 Italy #4 Brazil #4 Spain #5 France #6 Bulgaria #6 Venezuela #7 Belgium #8 Czech Republic #9 Netherlands #11 Taiwan #14 Slovakia #15 Panama #17 Portugal #17 Sweden #20 Switzerland #22 Costa Rica #23 Denmark #24 Chile #29 United Kingdom #34 Norway #45 Hong Kong #55 Australia #76 Singapore #110 Ireland #111 Thailand It's doing very well! I'm surprised! It's doing better then MC new single "Elephant" or something!

This is great ! the momentum must be maintained till the end of the week to see a good chart debut on the mainstream!

UK iTunes TUTR EP is currently at # 25. Very impressive for a third single. Has GGW even come close on iTunes?

GGW was No. 1 on iTunes in Argentina Finland Spain Mexico and Poland when it came out.