TURN UP THE RADIO CIRCLE JERK THREAD

EFMT

Guest Not4Pussies

Why in the world did she work with him? I'm playing C'est la vie, it's fucking awful. And that Hello song makes me cringe.

I know everyone is still cumming over MDNA, but the album would've been absolute perfection without him (and maybe that Benassi mess).

There, I'm done venting :lol:

you don't like I'm Addicted? produced by Benassi.

Guest Not4Pussies

Well, I was sure to put "maybe" because I loooooove I'm Addicted, but GGW sounds so... cliché and dated.

you betta cuz IA is amaziiiiing!

you betta cuz IA is amaziiiiing!

IT SHO IS. For me the first two tracks of MDNA are Gang Bang and IA. It's 10 minutes of pure fucking amazing. Then it's back to reality.

Guest Not4Pussies

you gotta create your own tracklist for the album.

the official one is bad.

i changed the tracklisting to the original itunes one and it works much better as an album.

Turn off the radio

Turn off the radio

Nobody needs to know, oh

Please just turn off the radio

Guest Not4Pussies

i highly enjoy it.

it does need that extra something cuz it kinda goes nowhere.

but i always wanted madonna to sing a very summery/radio song.

every time i hear Hole's Boys on the Radio I wished Madonna had sung that song

I can play this song over and over again, one time is never enough...

Simple, catchy, fresh, maybe generic but it suits her well. It's the kind of songs the world is expected her to do.

:inlove:

i highly enjoy it.

but i always wanted madonna to sing a very summery/radio song.

every time i hear Hole's Boys on the Radio I wished Madonna had sung that song

wow - i have been hearing to Boys on the Radio for the past week nonstop. Always loved it, and never thought about it as an M song --- but could def be hers.

Yeah, not to continue harping about that damn demo (but I probably will until I am dead), but it was better when it had the cheerleading chants in the chorus. And a nice build up. It's kind of blah-ish now, but still a decent track.

Guest Not4Pussies

According to DrownedMadonna she's shooting the music video on June 10 which means a 1 day shoot between Turkey and Italy. Didn't she shoot Celebration on one day, in Italy at Dolce & Gabbana's home? Tan, tan, tan.... I'm hoping for an outdoor video.

According to DrownedMadonna she's shooting the music video on June 10 which means a 1 day shoot between Turkey and Italy. Didn't she shoot Celebration on one day, in Italy at Dolce & Gabbana's home? Tan, tan, tan.... I'm hoping for an outdoor video.

:clap:

I guess that means we should see the video debut around July 4.

Guest Not4Pussies

Yeah i think so too. Hoping it stays faithful to the theme of the song. Summer, outdoors, sweat, skin. And she has 3 days off between Istanbul and Rome but she will only spend one day shooting the video. Lets all remain hopeful we get something decent and she's been having ideas for a video since she actually wants to shoot one. Mondino or Mert + Marcus again. No Akerlund or the gardener.

Arianne P. just tweeted Mark Romanek. They might meet up in Cyprus...

I wish this was for the TUTR video! Alas, I suppose it's just old friends getting together. :(

That would be :wow:

Should we make another facebook page? :lol:

I would if we were further out. I have a feeling they have already decided the director if they have a shooting day planned in June.

Arianne P. just tweeted Mark Romanek. They might meet up in Cyprus...

I wish this was for the TUTR video! Alas, I suppose it's just old friends getting together. :(

:dramatic::wow: