TURN UP THE RADIO CIRCLE JERK THREAD

EFMT

I knew from the first time I listened to the demo that it would be my favorite. It's so unabashedly pop but with a distinctly melancholic overtone, just FLAWLESS :wow:

Do you see it as the album's third single?

Guest Pud Whacker

I knew from the first time I listened to the demo that it would be my favorite. It's so unabashedly pop but with a distinctly melancholic overtone, just FLAWLESS :wow:

Do you see it as the album's third single?

i love it!!! the beginning sucks me in.

I agree, this should have been a lead single - the best dance track on the album.

+1

This song would have hit #1 in the US after a Super Bowl performance.

This can be 4th single after Gang Bang. By the time it will be summer in the US, which is the great time to release this song. Potentially a big hit, if the radio picks it up. I can only hope.

Guest FrozenEyes

This can be 4th single after Gang Bang. By the time it will be summer in the US, which is the great time to release this song. Potentially a big hit, if the radio picks it up. I can only hope.

Well by the way it looks outside and the fact that it's already 80 degrees outside, I think summer is here! Perfect timing for a 3rd single! :D

Such a fantastic uplifting song! This is already one of my enduring Madonna classics...I rank it up there with Holiday. :bow:

Well by the way it looks outside and the fact that it's already 80 degrees outside, I think summer is here! Perfect timing for a 3rd single! :D

Oh I forgot. hehehe today is the first day of summer. ;) we have just skipped spring :lol: