GIVE IT UP FOR THE ALBUM OF THE CENTURY!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

Im seeing her at such a tiny place this time the walls might explode from all the sound. :dramatic:

This was me seeing her for the first time on the floor of the arena. good times!

tumblr_lh3r4k5gji1qg924qo1_250.gif

Missed ya Skin :inlove:

It's a really cool album :rosey: Not really feeling Superstar, Give Me A Bucket has become tolerable but still whatever, otherwise the only song i'd say i kinda hate is B'day. Everything is either good or fantastic. It's like Music on steroids.

This is about how I feel. Some really FUCKING awesome tracks, and a small handful of clunkers. I'm not going to masturbate myself with hyperbole as some are doing, but I think it's a great album. It reminds me of Music as well in the sense that it is eclectic with really high peaks and some terribly low valleys (although fewer than Music had).

GOD I had to go for a Drive with this amazing album!!!!!!!!! I was SMILING the entire time! She's done it again!!!!!!!! :bow::bow::bow::bow::inlove::wow:

I did that too ! It sounded amazing blasting from my car stereo ! I was so speechless that she's done it again after so many years . It's true she's never left us !

Yep its her past combined to new. One of the best if not the best album. She did it again!

Hell yeah, it's like Erotica, Ray of Light and Hard Candy had a baby :dramatic:

Yep its her past combined to new. One of the best if not the best album. She did it again!

Isn't that obvious though? You learn from past experiences while moving forward. Some just move further than others.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTa656gN8xGiKm6OR6nUpg_j0y06xjadfeHl_fOBxZi3EcMxPoM

Driiiivve Bitch.

madonna-what-it-feels-like-for-a-girl-video-cap-0038.jpg

Helldonna is here to corrupt the motherfuckers of this world. :bow::wow:

tumblr_lwkxq0mLi21qcupmyo1_500.gif

Guest Xanthium

This is about how I feel. Some really FUCKING awesome tracks, and a small handful of clunkers. I'm not going to masturbate myself with hyperbole as some are doing, but I think it's a great album. It reminds me of Music as well in the sense that it is eclectic with really high peaks and some terribly low valleys (although fewer than Music had).

I also think it's eclectic like Music but I loved every song on that album. MDNA has some really amazing songs but it's not perfect and is affected by the crap on it. I wouldn't change a thing about Music but I definitely would about MDNA. Because of this I can't say MDNA is an amazing album rather it has a lot of amazing songs. I still may change my mind though since I'm just going on my initial reactions.