GIVE IT UP FOR THE ALBUM OF THE CENTURY!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

when someone said THIS IS CLEARLY THE ONLY RECORD THAT SHE IS GOING BACK TO HER ROOTS they were right.

Very early Madonna (Otto Von Wernherr and "Wild Dancing), Debbie Harry, Depeche Mode. TUTR sounds like a updated Video Killed The Radio Star and some retro sounds with a modern twist makes this an absolutely brilliant record. Finally she dares and use different vocal ranges.

You can feel her emotions like never before. There's a free spirit vibe and a fuck off attitude I love what I do here that makes this album the perfect addiction.

I got this as a present today and I couldn't resist. Flip's totally pleased ladies and gentleman.

Guest jamesshot

OMG am I reading what I am reading? Glowing, immense positivity? Here?

Something must've leaked. I will wait for the CD to come out on March 26th but pls don't let this be overhyped because judging by this reaction, we have got a massive M event about to happen!

Guest Pud Whacker

*edit* I meant to say I gave in and listend to I Dont Give A..... Getting titles confused. To many I's!!!! lol

THAT ending killed me.

wasnt it amazing?

what follows is IM A SINNER, its ending now - its also killer. xo

ok, my FAV just started - LOVE SPENT.

thats the jam.

Madonna - Queen of NYC

Like a Virgin - Queen of Femaleness

True Blue - Queen of Pop

Like a Prayer - Queen of Catholicism

I'm Breathless - Queen of Hollywood

Erotica - Queen of Sex

Bedtime Stories - Queen of Bedroom

Ray of Light - Queen of Spirituality

Music - Queen of Music

American Life - Queen of Rebellion

Confessions on a Dance Floor - Queen of Gays

Hard Candy - Queen of R&B

MDNA - Queen of LIFE

I'm posting this as well! Perfect!

wasnt it amazing?

what follows is IM A SINNER, its ending now - its also killer. xo

ok, my FAV just started - LOVE SPENT.

thats the jam.

The clip we heard didn't do the song justice. That ending was SPECTACULAR.

Guest Pud Whacker

the interesting beginning of FALLING FREE makes me check which song it is every time.

shes amazing. what was the recent william orbit quote - something along hte lines like - SHE KNOWS....

Guest jamesshot

Guys, STOP IT! It cannot be this good. It can't. You guys are high... :)

I will not and cannot not get my hopes up MDNA is this good...

Guest astonishing!

Hold me like your money, tell me that you love me :dramatic:

You played with my heart, till death do we part, that's what you said :dramatic:

THERE ARE NO WORDS.

Guest Sinisin

Gmayl and Masterpiece actually fit in quite well. Every track is refined, unique, and flow so well despite being so different from each other.

Im a bit emotional, geesh its easily my favorite Madonna album. Shocked and affected. Thank g/God for Madonna. :clap:

Guest Pud Whacker

Gmayl and Masterpiece actually fit in quite well. Every track is refined, unique, and flow so well despite being so different from each other.

Im a bit emotional, geesh its easily my favorite Madonna album. Shocked and affected. Thank g/God for Madonna. :clap:

i agree 100%.

Guys, STOP IT! It cannot be this good. It can't. You guys are high... :)

I will not and cannot not get my hopes up MDNA is this good...

But it is! It's unlike anything you really heard from Madonna apart from a couple songs. This is a pretty intense album. "Gang Bang" is probably the most intense and I'm just floored at how she sounds. A lot of people compared it to Dita, but I think this is something more different. She sounds insane in the song. The album is so complex on so many levels. Many of the songs take you on this journey. Several have these twist and turns. "Love Spent" starts off sounding one way and then sounds like a completely different song. Every song is sooo different. I'm impressed.

But it is! It's unlike anything you really heard from Madonna apart from a couple songs. This is a pretty intense album. "Gang Bang" is probably the most intense and I'm just floored at how she sounds. A lot of people compared it to Dita, but I think this is something more different. She sounds insane in the song. The album is so complex on so many levels. Many of the songs take you on this journey. Several have these twist and turns. "Love Spent" starts off sounding one way and then sounds like a completely different song. Every song is sooo different. I'm impressed.

SIMON-COWELL-HAPPY-GIF.gif

I SAID DRIVE BITCH!! AND WHILE YOUR AT IT DIE BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My body was not ready for that :wow::shock::shock:

Right? This album is insanely good. I HATE all albums on first listens but not this one. I can't even. I failed my stats test cause I spend all weekend waiting for the leak and when I was studying 2 hours before I left it leaked. So of course I didn't do anything. Well deserved F. Do not regret it at all.