Never Doubt Godonna

erotica blu

It's the best! Gang Bang sounds like Dita is back with a grudge.. and I'm Addicted is giving me the same thrills as Deeper and Deeper.

tumblr_loijtxgcHY1qezxsoo1_500.gif

I think Gang Bang's about Guy.

I never doubted. You just don't after nearly 30 years being a fan. Certainly, there's going to be a few missteps along the way (some are personal taste/subjective).

This is the DRUG album of her career. Very trippy and colorful.

Next Tuesday can't come soon enough!

Guest Pud Whacker

And neither did the Dress You Up Virgin Tour Girl

dressyouu.jpg

look at the way she looks at her - GLORIOUS. TRUTH. A REAL FAN.

not a wannabe.

look at the way she looks at her - GLORIOUS. TRUTH. A REAL FAN.

not a wannabe.

It's one of my fave Madonna moments , whenever I see the clip, the adoration!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

all the doubters are nothings. weve known it. now you live with it and be embarrassed if she would even glance your way during the tour. :rotfl:

Thank you once again Madonna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greetings from Germany and I must admit that critics here (what I am reading online) are really bad for this record, I guess all those journalists/ writers here in Germany (and German-Speaking-Nations) are old and ugly and untalented, sorry but I am really starting to get pissed off by them.

Anyway, I just love it and I guess there are a lot more lovers than haters for this record ??!

enjoy it everyone:)

sam

You're the ultimate punisher Pud. I'll accept your orders to turn away from you and face the wall. Shutting the fuck up like you told me to. As I wait in frightful anticipation you edge yourself over my shoulder and in a soft voice tell me you're going to tell Madonna I fucked up.

You're the ultimate punisher Pud. I'll accept your orders to turn away from you and face the wall. Shutting the fuck up like you told me to. As I wait in frightful anticipation you edge yourself over my shoulder and in a soft voice tell me you're going to tell Madonna I fucked up.

wtf :lmao:

Guest Pud Whacker

stay against that wall until i tell you to come out.