MDNA - THE ALBUM HAS LEAKED

Guest Not4Pussies

Girl Gone Wild - 10/10 :inlove:

Gang Bang - 1000000000000/10 :shock::wow::dramatic::dramatic: BEST SONG ON EARTH

I'm Addicted - 100000000000/10 :shock::wow::dramatic: 2ND BEST SONG ON EARTH

Turn Up the Radio - 10/10 :inlove::thumbsup:

I Fucked Up- 10/10 :wow:

Give Me All Your Luvin - 7.5/10

Some Girls - 9/10 :thumbsup:

Superstar - 8/10 - its cute but im not crazy about it

B-Day song - 7/10 NO. :|

I Don't Give A - 10/10 :inlove:

I'm A Sinner - 9/10 :thumbsup:

Love Spent - 10/10 :inlove:

Masterpiece - 10/10 :inlove:

Falling Free - 9/10 :inlove:

GANG BANG NEEDS TO BE A SINGLE WITH A GREAT DARK CINEMATIC VIDEO. AND I'M ADDICTED TOO!

oh well, we'll have them tomorrow anyway. I'm completely content with what we have thus far! :inlove:

Me too :inlove: TBH, I'd be a lot more pissed off if they were two of the songs from the standard edition.

No hate for GGW here. Or GMAYL. I honestly love them both, and always have. I just think compared to the rest of the songs on the album, they don't really stand out as two of the strongest.

I kind of like that though. She was saving the best for last :D

I agree :thumbsup:

Falling Free just became one of my favourite songs ever. It's so beautiful, from start to finish. And it actually made me teary :shy:

The two highlights are definitely Gang Bang and Falling Free. Some Girls is very good too, although it needs some listen to get into it. I'm not so sure about I'm A Sinner, I mean it's catchy but it sounds very much like Beautiful Stranger and Amazing. Love Spent is very good as well, although it's a bit weird because it really sounds like it contains 2 different songs stitched together. I'm probably in the minority here, but I like B-Day song. I know, you shouldn't listen too often to it because it can get annoying very quickly, but it's still fun (and I especially like the bridge).

But I'm wondering why I Fucked Up sounds so LQ. I mean the YT video sounds very good? Or maybe my file is just damaged? lol

Anyway, I can't wait for Beautiful Killer and Best Friend. Then I only need the acoustic version of Love Spent (shame it's only an iTunes bonus track, though). The LFMAO remix doesn't count for me, the first thing I actually did after downloading the files was deleting that remix :lol:

Does anyone actually count the LFMAO remix as a MDNA album track?

I share it all!!! except "B-Day Song" is pure '60s trip the station fantastic! :clap: + that "Falling Free" instrumental. :wow:

ALBUM OF SIX DECADES, AIN'T NOBODY HOTTA, POPS COLLA. :wow:

GOD I LOVE HOW MESSY THIS INCREDIBLE PIECE OF ART IS. :dramatic: I mean, "Gang Bang"

verse 1 - verse 2 - verse 3 - verse 1 - verse 4 - bridge - [breakdown chorus] - verse 5 - verse 6 - bridge - [chorus] - middle 8 - bridge - outro??? :wow:

There's some criticism that she's not following the linear pop pattern. WHAAA? She's not Britney.

:wow:

That's just Dubtronic's extended version (which is amazing by the way), so it isn't the real deal.

Yeah you're right, I use the drama emoticon for nothing... It shows how much a drama queen I am

There's some criticism that she's not following the linear pop pattern. WHAAA? She's not Britney.

So Girls Aloud get lauded for it, but Madonna gets criticized for it? It just goes to show that no matter what she does, people gon' hate the Queen :dramatic:

FUCK the linear pattern! I think that's an element that makes me love it so much more because she's obviously a pop artist and THE pop artist at that but she's switching it up a bit! I so needed that at this point in my life and love for music. She's surprised me again!

Guest Sinnerboy

MDNA IN HQ IS AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM IM ADDICTED IS FANTASTIC AND TUTR AND IM SINNER AND LOVE SPENT AND GANG BANG AND SOME GIRLS UFFFFFFF ALBUM OF THE DECADEEEEE

MDNA IN HQ IS AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM IM ADDICTED IS FANTASTIC AND TUTR AND IM SINNER AND LOVE SPENT AND GANG BANG AND SOME GIRLS UFFFFFFF ALBUM OF THE DECADEEEEE

Post the HQ link, please.