MDNA - THE ALBUM HAS LEAKED

Guest Not4Pussies

Low Quality

128 kbs

Yes, on some songs the sound is pretty good, and on some songs it's not that great :dazed: still great hearing the songs :clap: can not wait to get HQ version with the missing songs :fag:

Edited by GeorgeDK

b-day song: what the fuck............... it's like cher beat goes on...... wait...... i love it. huh!! i'm bopping like charlie brown at the end of great pumpkin........ mia is singing. it's a stooopid song. and it's cute. but not in a spanish lesson way. in a 'we make music in a room' way. way more organic. "it's new coz you're like singin" is that what she said. she was dead on. 'and the beat goes on, i'm a happy girl." this song is absurd. and i love it!!!!!!! it's dumb. did i say that? it remindes me of like janet's "whoops now" song. anyone else??? it's awesome. i love it. and here comes the na na na na sing my song tonight. <3 this!

Love Spent really surprised me.. I think it's one of her best songs ever. And I even like Turn Up The Radio and I Don't Give a Fuck (the ending!!!!!) I expected more from Falling Free, but the quality of the leak may have something to do with that.

Love Spent is just :dramatic: The snippet totally threw me off! I had no idea it would end up sounding the way it does.

GOD! THIS WOMAN IS A GENIUS! :wow:

I'M A DICK: ooh.. wait for it... wait for it... back of my.. arm. (i woulda said neck)... oooh .. wait... leg tapping... building... "it sounds tragic?" what does? i missed it... oooh, this is a little bit hot as hell. awesome lyrics... she actually said MDMA. (that's okay). we're promoting drugs? or that love is like a drug? oh fuck it who cares we've all tried it, it was fab..... i like this part, and now we're into the snip-it... is this banassi. it's like almost but not quite for me, and that's how he always is with me. just almost there, but not quite. i'll finish myself, thank you. .........i'm a dick -ted. that's kinda.. wait... i like MDNA chanting that might be a little MDNA and a little MDMA but random... it's coming at me from all sides and this is low-quality yikessssssssss and.......... she's left the building. damn.

And when I was doing the vocals for "Gang Bang" --- which was a totally improvised vocal --- I was standing in a room and I felt like I had to just scream. I felt like I had to let myself become possessed by this kind of Russ Meyers, Quentin Tarantino character.

Well then ask him if he can do Kill Bill 3 for you, bitch!

Ok, and now that we know that the album is so full of GREAT songs, the next question is "Why, oh, why".

When you listen to it and GMAYL comes, you feel as if somebody has put a fake song in the album.

^ Indeed. She seems in top form writin songs for the album, it's so rich and full of melodies, vocals are raw and warm at the same time, it's bright and has loads of imagination...

And then, GMAYL and GGW. It's as if having ROL to release and have Shanti Ashtangui and Has to Be as first singles.

^ Indeed. She seems in top form writin songs for the album, it's so rich and full of melodies, vocals are raw and warm at the same time, it's bright and has loads of imagination...

And then, GMAYL and GGW. It's as if having ROL to release and have Shanti Ashtangui and Has to Be as first singles.

That would have been an absolute mess :lmao:

I see your point though. With so many amazing songs to choose from, why choose two of the weakest tracks to re-introduce the world to Madonna? IMO, Turn Up the Radio really should have been the first single, followed by I'm Addicted.

I have to say pairing Solveig with Orbit was kind of genius. They both have this wide open, meticulously produced but still uncluttered slightly retro, really upbeat and feel good sound.

Agree

Can't wait to get the HQ version of every song. The SKYPE thingie sound is ruining it. First, I thought it was part of the song. :lmao:

Ok, and now that we know that the album is so full of GREAT songs, the next question is "Why, oh, why".

IKR. Let's hope ppl don't get thrown off by GMAYL. There are many more great songs on this album.

i like shanti but then again, i really dig give me all your luvin... this record is powerful. if it doesn't go massive there is something wrong. u just know when you're hearing something big. and this is big. this woulda made me a fan if i wasn't already. the songs are really really really really good.

and if it is a failure... well, yaknow.. but it wont be.

I'm sorry but i really don't understand the hate for GGW. Yeah it's generic but it's catchy as hell, i love it!!!! GMAYL is my least favorite, i can understand why people don't like it but GGW is not THAT bad.

I really don't understand the out and out hatred for GMAYL. I think in six months the hysteria will have gone.

The final master is atrocious. Most aren't sensitive to this kind of thing but once they released that squashed - lifeless - no dynamics version of the song. It has been dead to most since. You can't appreciate a track that sounds like airless noise.

I'm sorry but i really don't understand the hate for GGW. Yeah it's generic but it's catchy as hell, i love it!!!! GMAYL is my least favorite, i can understand why people don't like it but GGW is not THAT bad.

No fan of GGW.

No hate for GGW here. Or GMAYL. I honestly love them both, and always have. I just think compared to the rest of the songs on the album, they don't really stand out as two of the strongest.

I kind of like that though. She was saving the best for last :D

I love GGW.

Exactly, as a filler GMAYL is a good song, and GGW with a NORMAL voice instead of that robotic screech could have been good. But when you listen to Turn Up the Radio, Gang Bang, I'm Addicted, Love Spent and listen to her screaming and being sincere... You really don't understand what's happening in Madonna's camp