MDNA - THE ALBUM HAS LEAKED

Guest Not4Pussies

TURN UP is made for the masses! (I can see this song ending her concert now)

BTW, FOR ME SHE CAN JUST PLAY MDNA ON HER TOUR NOW. I WOULD BE TOTALLY SATISFIED!

i almost screamed a little... i haven't moved on yet to the next tracks and i think there might've been a tear... this is a tour closing song for sure agreed!!!!!

i am clearly having a meltdown. i will try not to post anymore until i can move on from this song and listen to the rest....... i'm a fuckin mess. i love it soo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ARUGGGGG (my dog half wants to join in and half thinks i'm effin nuts!)

Ok, i just listened to the album and i have to say: it's SO FUCKING GOOD. 100000000000000x better than Hard Candy and i didn't even dislike that album (i love all Madonna albums)!!!!

Amazing. Just AMAZING.

Love everything I've heard, but I really only love the second part of "love spent" :-( Wish the entire song sounded like that!

The acoustic version is coming!

You had all of me

You wanted more

Would you have married me

If I were poor?

I guess if I was your treasury

You'd have found the time to treasure me

How come you can't see

All that you need

Was right here with me

Until the end

All this pretend wasn't for free

Hold me like your money

Tell me that you want me

Spend your love on me

Spend your love on me

Now you have your money

Spend it til there's nothing

Spend your love on me

Spend your love on me

If we opened up a joint account

Would it put an end to all your doubt?

Frankly, if my name was Benjamin

We wouldn't be in the mess we're in

You played with my heart

Til death do we part

That's what you said

Now you have your fast car,

Women and bars,its gone to your head

Hold me like your money

Tell me that you want me

Spend your love on me

Spend your love on me

Love me like your money

Spend it til there's nothing

Spend your love on me

Spend your love on me

Spend your love on me

I want you to take me

Like you took your money

Take me in your arms

Until your last breath

I want you to hold me

Like you hold your money

Hold on to me

Til there's nothing left

Love spent,really love spent

Yeah I'm love spent

Wondering where the love went

Love spent, yeah I'm love spent

Really love spent

Wondering where it all went

I want you to take me like you took your money

Take me In your arms until your last breath

I want you to hold me like you hold your money

Hold me in your arms until there's nothing left

Nothing left

Nothing left

Nothing left

Nothing left

Girl Gone Wild - 10/10

Gang Bang - 11/10

I'm Addicted - 11/10

Turn up the Radio - 11/10

Give me All Your Luvin' - 9/10

Some Girls - 10/10

Superstar - 9/10

I Don't Give A - 11/10

I'm a Sinner - 10/10

Love Spent - 13/10

Masterpiece - 10/10

Falling Free - 11/10

I Fucked Up - 10/10

BDay Song - 9/10

Give me All Your Luvin' (Party Rock Remix) - 9/10

I've just came in here and all I know is that MDNA has leaked. I don't have the time to go through 20+ sites now, so can anyone post the download link or send me a PM with it? Please, I'm dying over here!

I guess i'm the only one...

that is completely ADDICTED

to "I'M ADDICTED"

it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING GOOD!!!

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

I bet it's going to be mashed up with IMPRESSIVE INSTANT!!

lovespent: beginning... mmm different then what i thought... like it, surprising way different then i thought... benjamin.... franklin? obvs... ... guy ritchie is a mofo.... it must be a bitch to be rich... there's that damn banjo... oooh wait, shoulders moving... there we go...... and we begin... *starts dancing* and we're flying....... apparently, i'm welcome 2 her party again. that's cool. is that the end? ...or did they just clip her out? best was the ending, built.. could've kept on going for about 20 more minutes hahaha

How is the sound quality of the leak? I'm still debating if I should download it or wait until the proper high quality album is out to hear it in all it's glory for the first time ...

Am I the only one still holding out till the Friday Australia release?

I can't believe you nuts have amassed 24 pages of praise in a matter of a few hours...I feel so left out, but totally, blissfully excited about the treat that awaits me on Friday :doofus:

As you all say...my body is ready!!!! Though I'm not sure it will be able to handle all of it in one go; I may overdose :dramatic:

:cries:

San this is torture. I'm dying.

I wanted to listen, but my body couldn't do it. I need it in HQ and complete.

:cries:

and superstar: we're inside a campbells soup jar, that's cool. can't be picky.... *in love* dog is dancing with me. lola, where u at? coz i don't hear ya! even inside a campells soup jar i could listen to this over and over... she's a liar tho, she ain't givin that password out. *still dancing* breakkkkkkdownnnnnn 'travolta getting into the groove.' i like that. you'd have to be dead or really hateful not to like this. it's stoopid and happy. i once read a write up about cherish that said it needed to be in an extended mix without end, amen. well, this one should go after it. oooh la la.

"i'm a sinner." .........whoo - ooo - hooo... in this guitar breakdown i wanna go "zephyer in the sky at night..." it's gotta be orbit, yeah? hold up, i'm dancin! hey m, how many times can u say 'i'm a sinner.' she just got kicked in the balls... she's singing HIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ooooooh, something just happened....... wait, this part is hot. i know she's not talkin about her brother christopher... hot assssssssssss! i am finding a pattern.. these songs, are vs 1) good. ch) fun v2) better ch) funner (he said funner?) and then the song goes insane... it works. sinner is cool. she is bustin up them vocals on this album. i've never heard her like this. we're inchin pass 'rol'..... it's brave. and it works!

FALLING FREE: compared to leak, shit quality. still inside the tomato soup jar. i love this, it's like on one of those celtic women cds. it's beautiful. and then like sorta 'has to be' beeps mixed in with it... the leak was very revealing so far. she CAN sing. we know that, but it's nice when she does. pretty song. i heard she plays guitar on this album? good 4 her. i remember reading about how she was learning guitar around AL. and remembering how much bullshit that was coz i remember her early NYC stories... falling free is beautiful. it'd be hard to find something bad to say about it. it's a lot like the "leak." it worries me when she ends a proper album with "we're both free. we're free to go." don't go anywhere!

Love Spent really surprised me.. I think it's one of her best songs ever. And I even like Turn Up The Radio and I Don't Give a Fuck (the ending!!!!!) I expected more from Falling Free, but the quality of the leak may have something to do with that.