MDNA - THE ALBUM HAS LEAKED

Guest Not4Pussies

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

With which bitrate was it leaked guys ? HQ? :(

A very shit bitrate, 128b :lol: but it's all clear enough for what it is, except for Superstar which sounds like you're listening to it through a rolled up newspaper.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Madonna on MDNA: "I felt like an uncaged animal"

Quote: For me, where I was coming from with this album mostly was, I felt like a caged animal. While I enjoyed the exp​ression of film making --- and I am really proud of my film --- I felt like I really wanted to get back to the basics of chugging my guitar and the simplicity of raw emotions. Even when I was writing a song and playing on the guitar --- or singing "I'm a Sinner," for instance --- it just felt so good. It felt so good to play a guitar and sing. I feel like I hadn't done it years. And when I was doing the vocals for "Gang Bang" --- which was a totally improvised vocal --- I was standing in a room and I felt like I had to just scream. I felt like I had to let myself become possessed by this kind of Russ Meyers, Quentin Tarantino character. It was all very tongue in cheek, but I just went off. Obviously, I had to get some things off my chest. So for me, where I was coming from was mostly like an animal getting let out of their cage, and wanting to express all kinds of emotions, not just one. All the stuff that life is made of.

Madonna knows Russ Meyers :clap:

We are getting this AND GGW vdo as well later on today ! That's a double WHAMMY !

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

@guyoseary isn't posting anything. Madonna is very dissapointed I guess :(

Oh well, boo hoo, happens to fucking all artists.

He should have known about the AOL stream. :thumbsup:

Whether the AOL leak was planned in advance or not, this time the album was leaked by an official source, that is AOL radio.

As for me, I believe it was all part of the plan. Flood the web with shitty quality mp3s so that averave people will have more difficult finding the HQ ones when the album is out.

He should have known about the AOL stream. :thumbsup:

Whether the AOL leak was planned in advance or not, this time the album was leaked by an official source, that is AOL radio.

As for me, I believe it was all part of the plan. Flood the web with shitty quality mp3s so that average people will have more difficulty finding the HQ ones when the album is out.

Madonna on MDNA: "I felt like an uncaged animal"

Quote: For me, where I was coming from with this album mostly was, I felt like a caged animal. While I enjoyed the exp​ression of film making --- and I am really proud of my film --- I felt like I really wanted to get back to the basics of chugging my guitar and the simplicity of raw emotions. Even when I was writing a song and playing on the guitar --- or singing "I'm a Sinner," for instance --- it just felt so good. It felt so good to play a guitar and sing. I feel like I hadn't done it years. And when I was doing the vocals for "Gang Bang" --- which was a totally improvised vocal --- I was standing in a room and I felt like I had to just scream. I felt like I had to let myself become possessed by this kind of Russ Meyers, Quentin Tarantino character. It was all very tongue in cheek, but I just went off. Obviously, I had to get some things off my chest. So for me, where I was coming from was mostly like an animal getting let out of their cage, and wanting to express all kinds of emotions, not just one. All the stuff that life is made of.

I can feel that!!!! That's why I am so addicted to gang bang!!! It gives me the same feeling I get when the Bitch is on stage. Livedonna :wow: That spontaneity, creativity and sense of humour is what keeps Madonna engaging and exciting.

Best gif ever. Looks like she is riding a hot dick.

why thank you for the compliment ;)

I cant wait for beautiful killer and the acoustic love spent to make it all complete. MDNA exceeded so many of my expectations.

Guest Osh Şarif

The Album IS AMAZING <3 Super Amazing

Unfortunately ITS leaked :(

What About Madonna When She know her Album is leaked!!!?