MDNA - THE ALBUM HAS LEAKED

Guest Not4Pussies

Does anyone have Some Girls? That's the only one I'm missing, I think.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYBODY m.d.n.a.....robster etc.

I'm pretty much speechless at this point. I didn't expect all of this. AMAZING and based on what I've heard so far this has the potential to be her best album since ROL. THANK YOU MADONNA!!

NEVER EVER EVER DOUBT THE QUEEN!!! :bow:

I truly believe this will be my new fav Madonna album. I havent felt this feeling of euphoria since RAY OF LIGHT & Confessions came out. I thought nothing could compare.

MDNA = #1

MDNA is like the dirty cousin of COADF. Its got balls, attitude and some amazing moments of pop

brilliance with a couple of ballads thrown in. Its everything we ever wanted from our Queen.

LOVE IT!

FULL ALBUM zipped up (Superstar, GGW, MASTERPIECE and GMAYL and bonus tracks are not included:

omfgmusic is the password

http://www.mediafire.com/?jicb05001gskbe1

THANK YOU!!! If I could send you my sex, I would. LOL.

TOP SONGS After First Listening

1. I'm Addicted

2. Love Spent (too crazy for words..)

3. Gang Bang

when someone said THIS IS CLEARLY THE ONLY RECORD THAT SHE IS GOING BACK TO HER ROOTS they were right.

Very early Madonna (Otto Von Wernherr and "Wild Dancing), Debbie Harry, Depeche Mode and TUTR sounds like a updated Video Killed The Radio Star and some retro sounds with a modern twist makes this an absolutely brilliant record. Finally she dares and use different vocal ranges.

when someone said THIS IS CLEARLY THE ONLY RECORD THAT SHE IS GOING BACK TO HER ROOTS they were right.

Very early Madonna (Otto Von Wernherr and "Wild Dancing), Debbie Harry, Depeche Mode and TUTR sounds like a updated Video Killed The Radio Star and some retro sounds with a modern twist makes this an absolutely brilliant record. Finally she dares and use different vocal ranges.

:thumbsup::bow::thumbsup::bow::thumbsup::bow::thumbsup::bow::thumbsup::bow: