FULL ALBUM PREVIEWS

Guest ditaluver

I'm loving most things except this new version of Love Spent. What happened? I hope the other version will be available.

I think it's still the same, just different parts of the same song.

I'm loving most things except this new version of Love Spent. What happened? I hope the other version will be available.

it's the same song. It changes. We got the end of it from perez. it's gonna fucking be the best thing.

I think its all pretty good, the lowest points are GMYL, B.D Song, Masterpiece and Superstar. The rest its bloody top notch! (according to taste, I prefer her edgier side) With so many songs im suprised. It is very poppy, but we havent heard them in full (as per now). So far so good. :D

take masterpiece of your list now! :lol:

take masterpiece of your list now! :lol:

He obviously has GMYL and Masterpiece on the list because he's listened to them to death and they are no longer exciting and fresh. BDAY song because thats the song everyone is going to hate just for the sake of it.

YAWN!

I didn't like TUTR when i heard the first snippet, but now it sounds like its gonna be amazing :wow: I'm so excited for GANG BANG and I'm Addicted well!! the rest sound fucking awesome too except maybe B-DAY song. I didnt decide on that one yet.

He obviously has GMYL and Masterpiece on the list because he's listened to them to death and they are no longer exciting and fresh. BDAY song because thats the song everyone is going to hate just for the sake of it.

YAWN!

or because they're utter shit. Simple.

Here's a non-stop "megamix" of sorts I made with all 17 clips, ripped directly from the 7digital site, in case you don't like the whole fade-in / fade-out going on every 30 seconds, like me :)

Enjoy

http://www.mediafire.com/?7rrr1rg8m96e61w

YAWN!

Im Barney not 'he' PS Dont be nasty towards me or presume what ive heard or think, thats cruel. I would do anything for anyone on here, I dont need to be slagged off thanks. I never said I didnt like those few songs, they might end up being my faves and I havent over listened to the released ones either.

Dont be horrible, negativity breeds negativity. :) Get to know people before you have a 'YAWN' Its not nice.

Here's a non-stop "megamix" of sorts I made with all 17 clips, ripped directly from the 7digital site, in case you don't like the whole fade-in / fade-out going on every 30 seconds, like me :)

Enjoy

http://www.mediafire.com/?7rrr1rg8m96e61w

Thank you sexy face and chest.

"no obvious hits"? I think this is one of the first albums she released that sounds like all of the songs are made to be big hits.. just my opinion, nessie :inlove:

She could release everything and i can't say what could be a hit or not! It sounds GREAT! But not obvious hits IMO. She can release GANG BANG and TUTR and see what happens! :lol: