FULL ALBUM PREVIEWS

Guest ditaluver

What a great so far! I'm liking the sound of I'm A Sinner.

The production seems more sparse and electroish than I was expecting. It's almost like what American Life should have been.

Guest Lovesong

WHY IS NO ONE CLICKING THE BUY BUTTON?

I dont have a credit card, but try it. see what happens. wtf is stopping you? :thumbsup::fag:

I did. it's not available... It's available March 26 it says..

The only conclusion I can make from hearing the clips: Beautiful Killer should ve been the first single. I really think this is the strongest song and it obviouslly screams first single. Plus its classic M. If this was the first single I think it would ve gone N 1 everywhere.

Those clips in HQ :clap:

GGW and GMAYL have the worst mastering jobs of any of the songs. Someone demanded that the original dynamics of those tracks be crushed for today's iPod generation.

Guest Xanthium

Gonna wait for the full album leak before listening to the main album but I listened to the B-day Song clip and it's complete SHIT. Thank God Madge had the good sense to remove it from the album proper.

I m Addicted sounds much better than the snippet!!! Turn Up The Radio - love how she sings it!!! Some Girls = brit pop... I'm A Sinner is interesting... It soes sound like Amazing in a way.. Love Spent could ve easily been the first single... It does sound GLORIOUS!!! But BK is the best M song in sooooooooo lonG!

Gonna wait for the full album leak before listening to the main album but I listened to the B-day Song clip and it's complete SHIT. Thank God Madge had the good sense to remove it from the album proper.

I think its all pretty good, the lowest points are GMYL, B.D Song, Masterpiece and Superstar. The rest its bloody top notch! (according to taste, I prefer her edgier side) With so many songs im suprised. It is very poppy, but we havent heard them in full (as per now). So far so good. :D