Random Madonna songs we hear at stores!

cross

I was eating lunch at this random restaurant and they played a Deeper and Deeper and Vogue mashup. I internally fangirled during the entire song no big deal.

I hear True Blue the most out & about. My mom and I heard it during Christmas time & she even said it was her favorite Madonna song. Must be more popular than I thought. :lol:

Madge should pay attention what her real hits were this song has been ignored since the 80's.

I was having a drink with a friend yesterday and a woman in her car passed by pumping Causing a Commotion very loudly and making all the gays happy on her way!

Its not at the store but its curious anyway , i was helping a friend to make a video for a party and he asked to put Girl Gone Wild (avicci remix) on the video

that was soooo unexpected and ghey

So it wasn't in a store, I was in my car, but z100 just played that awful :flop: Like A Prayer cover by "Mad'House", which I'd never heard before.

As if anyone would rather hear that than the original :newspaper:

So it wasn't in a store, I was in my car, but z100 just played that awful :flop: Like A Prayer cover by "Mad'House", which I'd never heard before.

As if anyone would rather hear that than the original :newspaper:

Ugh. I swear they do that on Z100 on purpose just to piss us off. :lol: The worst thing is 103.5 KTU which used to play Madonna almost 24/7 (and has since turned into Z100 Jr.) plays the Mad House version now sometimes. I dont get the logic behind that.

EB Games in Central was playing Give Me All Your Luvin' the other day at which point I stopped outside and listened for a second like a true loon :lol::D

I heard a Dear Jessie remix today at the gym!

How crazy is that? I've never heard before. Is not sung by Madonna though, it contains only the firsts verses of the chorus over and over.

At the gym, I recently heard a cover of "Vogue" by Paffendorf.

I've just come back from a weeks holiday in Greece. I went to a small but brilliant island called Hydra.Whilst there I heard Masterpiece and Girl Gone Wild in shops and - of all things - Time Stood Still (instrumental) in a restaurant (!).