Random Madonna songs we hear at stores!

cross

I heard "American Life" (rapless edit) in the Altamonte Ale House the other day... definitely unusual. I hear "Beautiful Stranger" and "Don't Tell Me" quite a bit in various stores as well.

Just went to NZ for a few days and heard Give Me All Your Luvin' twice! At a game store and at the aiport in a MAC store. Also went into a store and there was MDNA posters everywhere. I haven't seen anything in Aus!

'Crazy For You' (almost missed it because I'm not really familiar with the song), and then they played Kylie's 'Can't Get You Out Of My Head', then a random song and then 'Into The Groove' :inlove: , at Taco Casa :wow:

i love this thread! its not a store...but where i work, they have 'piped' in music for the lobby and reception area...and you can tell its just a tape loop of the same songs in the same order over and over and its obviously the best of the 80's--they play CHERISH all the time...also into the groove, borderline, lucky star, holiday and express yourself. but by far, cherish is the one that seems to play as soon i get to work and throughout the day.

also, been watching the tennis coverage on tv, and its an event in Rome, and the music playing in the stadium there between matches has been "girl gone wild'...heard that twice today on tv

also, been watching the tennis coverage on tv, and its an event in Rome, and the music playing in the stadium there between matches has been "girl gone wild'...heard that twice today on tv

YES!! Been talking about it in the GGW thread.

Glad I'm not the only one. :D

God, they played it again! Italy loves GGW! :dramatic::clap:

Sorry for all these useless "updates", but I can't help it. It must be the only place on Earth where that song didn't flop and I'm very glad about that. At least someone appreciated this song.

I hear 'Across the Sky' whenever I go into TK Maxx on weekends - no lie. Must be a Madonna fan working there.

I heard Get Together at TJ Maxx last Saturday. South Florida

Same song at Mollie Stone's (a grocery store) yesterday. The woman working there knew ALL the words. It was a bit bizarre, but it made me feel like a million bucks while I bough my vegetables and dairy :confessions:

Last week, I heard "I'm a Sinner" at my local H&M store.

The weirdest thing I've experienced was hearing a remix of the original "Beat Goes On" demo last year in a Polish clothes shop.

I went into The Body Shop today and they were playing Turn Up The Radio. I laughed and told the shop assistant I loved the song :p