Random Madonna songs we hear at stores!

cross

Last night at a restaurant in Melbourne I was bopping along to a song thinking "oh yeah I love this song" only then to realize it was Dance 2night! So random. I'm listening to it now and have a new appreciation for it!

• 1 month later...

I always forget these but Girl Gone Wild! Played at a spin class I was walking past.. great choice. Though oddly it seemed to be a SESSION SINGER and not the real Vadge. Swizz! Could it have been that demo? :confused: I'm sure it wasn't Madonna unless her voice was pitched up too much to tell.

The last one that stood out otherwise was Fanta Baby at Xmas. Her version isn't that well known in the UK compared to how much it's played in the US. Also Kylie Fucking Minogue seems to have got most of the plays now. :sour: Who cares, it's shit regardless. Wish it wasn't the SOLE Madge Xmas representative.

GMAYL at paris ici xl ;) it sounded really good out loud & in the store. very fresh with the girls going "LUV MADONNA".. i thought come on, this song isnt so bad at all, it really sticks out. i actually think it could have been big if some new chick a la carly rae jepsen would have released it.

• 1 year later...