DONNA DELORY

acko

She's too old for Vampiradonna now; let's be honest here. :(

Why? That Kelly Dean was shit.

It's not like she uses them as dancers anymore...en yes in miss Niki1 2... :(

Gonna needs to come back. She doubled Madonna perfectly. Reason why Madonna sounded like shit on S&S

complete bullshit! she sounded great

I doubt we'll see the return of Donna and Niki. I said this ages ago and people refused to believe me but i'll say it again Donna is gone because she was asked to do the hard candy promo shows and Donna said she couldn't make it to the first rehearsal b/c she had some yoga event going on so Madonna said bye to her just like that. I don't know if they still have a personal relationship but i do know Madonna and Niki still talk. It would be nice to see them all reunited on stage together one day.

I doubt we'll see the return of Donna and Niki. I said this ages ago and people refused to believe me but i'll say it again Donna is gone because she was asked to do the hard candy promo shows and Donna said she couldn't make it to the first rehearsal b/c she had some yoga event going on so Madonna said bye to her just like that. I don't know if they still have a personal relationship but i do know Madonna and Niki still talk. It would be nice to see them all reunited on stage together one day.

She was pregnant at the time and she also admitted that in an interview that she was pregnant. Can't see her doing both legs of the Sticky n Sweet Tour while pregnant. As far as that Kiley Dean she was useless and most of the time Nikki Richards drowned her out.

Guest bluejean

complete bullshit! she sounded great

On the DVD :lol:

I don't really care about Donna and Nikki, I'd be fine if she gets some random young girls and shoves them up the back. I did like the little trio thing they had going on those 3 tours but those days are gone.

She was pregnant at the time and she also admitted that in an interview that she was pregnant. Can't see her doing both legs of the Sticky n Sweet Tour while pregnant. As far as that Kiley Dean she was useless and most of the time Nikki Richards drowned her out.

Yea but at the time it was right before she was or admitted to being pregnant. So either way she wouldn't have done it. Madonna seems to really have her background singers in the background. I miss how it was with her just having niki and donna on stage with her. oh well

Madonna and Niki still talk

Excuse me? Niki's still friends with Chris and rumor has it the reason their friendship ended Niki and Madonna's was because Niki was running her mouth about Madonna's sex life.

Why? That Kelly Dean was shit.

It's not like she uses them as dancers anymore...en yes in miss Niki1 2... :(

Kiley PEEN tries to hard. Bring Back Donna.

Yea but at the time it was right before she was or admitted to being pregnant. So either way she wouldn't have done it. Madonna seems to really have her background singers in the background. I miss how it was with her just having niki and donna on stage with her. oh well

Totally off topic, but i just saw your siggie, where's that video from???!!

Donna will b on Tour when M is on tour :chuckle:

I never really heard her solo stuff, & I never liked Just a Dream

But damn, she makes crap...like wall paper music 4 a coffee house.

Marlee Matlin agrees!

:rotfl:

Donna was specifically hired by Pat Leonard to smooth out Vadge.

And what's that Kelly Dean shyt all about? I remember we laughed at that clip of her doing Secret. Don't tell me SHE was made back-up. Groce.

Wasn't it posted on Facebook or something (on Monte Pitman's page...? Not sure....) that Nicki and Kiley are back again for this tour?