BEST FRIEND

zephyralexxx

i still think I Fucked Up is not about Guy. It could be about Jesus. They were together for a while.

But she says I tried to be a wife? Plus all the I tried to change myself and swallowed my light fits right in with that dreaded Lady of the Manor period. Madonna in tweed going to pubs :scared:

this is the type of sound Hard Candy should have had. It's r n b but still has something fresh to it.

Every song is so different from one another...it's pretty amazing how she accomplished that. Now GMAYL kind of fits in with the album since it's so broad.

She's basically saying...you want a song like this? check. a song like this? check. a song like that? check.

:)

i still think I Fucked Up is not about Guy. It could be about Jesus. They were together for a while.

I agree... that was the first thing I thought of, too, to be honest. When people mentioned Guy, I was thinking there's a possibility IFU refers to Jesus. She has had one additional break-up since Guy (that being Jesus, obviously) and we don't really know much about the circumstances.

But she says I tried to be a wife? Plus all the I tried to change myself and swallowed my light fits right in with that dreaded Lady of the Manor period. Madonna in tweed going to pubs :scared:

Different song. She says that in "I Don't Give A" which sounds slightly more angry and defiant. "I F---ed Up" is much more tender and apologetic. They could both be referring to the same break-up, or they could be different relationships entirely. Hell, IFU could be about Sean for all we know.

does anybody else really LOVE this?

Yes, I love it too. I didn't expect to from the short clip, but it's great. Some of her best lyrics as well.

I love this song, but her voice is not as loud as the melody. And I dont understand why they mixed this song in this way, like her distorted song on hard candy "voices" :thumbsdown: