BEST FRIEND

zephyralexxx

Superior over Superstar. They should switch places. In fact Superstar should have never made it to the mastering stage.

This is why I am so intrigued by this album! Everyone has different favorites. Superstar and Beautiful Killer seem to have the most extreme reactions, ranging from those early reviews calling them highlights of the record to people saying they are filler!

Guest Xanthium

This is why I am so intrigued by this album! Everyone has different favorites. Superstar and Beautiful Killer seem to have the most extreme reactions, ranging from those early reviews calling them highlights of the record to people saying they are filler!

Yeah this album seems to be very eclectic. That's what I love about differing opinions. Each song will get some form of luvin'!

The chorus reminds me of the R&B songs from the early 2000s. Actually, the song would totally sound like a R&B song if those "video games" sounds in the background would be replaced by a stronger bass and more beats. I'm probably in the minority, but I prefer that over I Fucked Up, which is nice too, but much too short.

BUT now I'm even more wondering WHY THE HELL that awful GMAYL was released as the first single??? It's almost like releasing Spanish Lesson as the first single from HC (musically speaking, not commercially). Actually, GMAYL could pretty much be removed from the album, I wouldn't mind.

Guest Xanthium

The chorus reminds me of the R&B songs from the early 2000s. Actually, the song would totally sound like a R&B song if those "video games" sounds in the background would be replaced by a stronger bass and more beats. I'm probably in the minority, but I prefer that over I Fucked Up, which is nice too, but much too short.

BUT now I'm even more wondering WHY THE HELL that awful GMAYL was released as the first single??? It's almost like releasing Spanish Lesson as the first single from HC (musically speaking, not commercially). Actually, GMAYL could pretty much be removed from the album, I wouldn't mind.

I'm seriously considering relegating it to B-side status. You can tell even by it's placement on the album that's is gonna ruin the flow.

I'm seriously considering relegating it to B-side status. You can tell even by it's placement on the album that's is gonna ruin the flow.

GMAYL either should have opened or closed the album (standard 12-track) version.

I actually don't get how anyone can say any of the minute tracks should be switched on the Standard/Deluxe editions at this time, without hearing the full song. As we've heard, most of the songs build and/or change as the song progresses. The clips have been plucked from various parts of the song. I can understand one trying to get an over all vibe from the song from the minute we were teased with, but hearing the full song can change things completely. For instance, of all the tracks we've heard so far, "I'm Addicted" is the only track I'm not feeling. Though, I'm not going to write it off as "awful" or shouldn't be on the album or should switch places with other tracks. There may be an element of the song I am missing that happened before or after that may change my opinion of the song for better or worse.

One thing I can say...this album is definitely an eclectic bunch of songs. It is definitely an album that the majority of fans will have one or two favorite songs at the least. Over all, the response from fans are positive. Though, who knows within a couple weeks down the line when the album isn't no longer topping the charts and not selling the million copies, there will probably be a group of fans who claim they hate the album.

Superior over Superstar. They should switch places. In fact Superstar should have never made it to the mastering stage.

Superstar should be a single.